Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. melon

Denied remove the knife from 12 world leaders and the other,

Suggestion: remove the knife from the gangs (12 world leader and the other one) How will this benefit the community: well this may just be me but i think that removing these could benefit from people that just join the server pull out the knife and just can kill everyone because they hsve the...
  2. melon

hello!

shalom! my names melon im a regular on the server and very active above the community i own a team among the community called "bigpp" i started playing riverside since the day it opened back of and have not been of since lmao im quite chill (also trying to get staff) have a good day!
  3. melon

Accepted One more try..

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Melon 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since Re launch 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yeah 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:522149356 Section B...
  4. melon

Denied MeLoNs

(- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks.) - Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). - Access to Discord. - A working microphone. - Clear understanding of the rules. Other rules: - Do not copy your application from a previously written one. - Do not mention other...
  5. melon

Denied Melons Staff application

(- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks.) - Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). - Access to Discord. - A working microphone. - Clear understanding of the rules. Other rules: - Do not copy your application from a previously written one. - Do not mention other...
  6. melon

Denied melons staff app

Top Bottom