Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. gabe

Accepted I think i need a unban now.

Name: Lidl SteamID:STEAM_0:0:586827938 Date of ban issue: No clue Member of staff: Ohm reason : bhopping Unban Reason : Hello, Good Morning or Afternoon or night. I would like to be unbanned from rsrp, why? Well, i learned and spent my time treating my self and im now alot calmer, i got...
  2. gabe

Closed Unban (woke up from a coma)

Name: Lidl SteamID:STEAM_0:0:586827938 Date of ban issue: No clue Member of staff: Ohm <- ban reason Why should we unban you? : If i can remember, i was pvping at somewhere, i was hiding inside something then i saw ohm coming in a sco car. as i was in the something and then i saw him bhopping...
  3. gabe

Denied remove warns

Greetings fellows staff, i want to remove a warn from Friday April 21, I dont want to get an tfs ban because i really love this server, I dont know if theres an template i can use for the warn system, but i dont wanna get a tfs because i made alot of friends and i really like this server...
  4. gabe

Denied Riverside Ban Appeal 2

name : gabe steamIDSTEAM_0:0:586827938 date of ban issue: 16/10/2023 member of staff; Mr paul ban reason : Why should we unban you?: so me and smock was driving to corrupt banker and we saw 2 NCA in hospital, i got out and saw them near hopsi and so i get back in the car. they shoot for no...
  5. gabe

Denied death threat?

SO i minding my business driving my NHS car (its skin nhs) and a freind came to my and said to jump of a cliff, made me feel sad and cry.
  6. gabe

Accepted random permament banny

Name: Whiskers SteamID:STEAM_0:0:586827938 Date Of Ban issue: back then was 1 week and now its a perma. Member Of Staff: Benjamin Franklin. Ban Reason: LTARP + LTAP Why should I unban you?: So i was just waiting to be unbanned and i came home i talking to q0bj then i open riverside then i was...
Top Bottom