Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. M

Accepted Report on Mr. Miyagi

Member(s) of staff: Mr. Miyagi ( STEAM_0:1:728504523 ) ----------- Member(s) of staff's rank: Moderator ----------- Date of Incident: 2024-04-14 ----------- Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: ----------- He's running around and PERMANENTLY calling me...
  2. M

Denied FTA Warn

Name: Chuck Bartowski SteamID: STEAM_0:0:246321105 Date of warning issue: 2024-03-12 Member of staff: Benny Warning reason (screenshot): FTA Why should we remove the warning?: Me and Waltuh where having fun with batons (me on RS and him on Terrorist) knocking out eachother. It was...
  3. M

Denied FailIP Warn

Name: Chuck Bartowski SteamID: STEAM_0:0:246321105 Date of warning issue: 2024-03-11 Member of staff: 22millz Warning reason (screenshot): FailRP ( ) Why should we remove the warning?: I feel like the warn is unjustified. The warn was issued due to me mugging someone without pulling out a...
  4. M

Accepted PCSO Aystar 6822 - RDM Report

Member: PCSO Aystar 6822 Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:635233004 Date of Incident: 2024-02-08 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I went uip to him to execute him due to mug, but he pulled a weapon on me without me even pulling a weapon so he could not...
  5. M

Staff Requirement Suggestions

Here's a list I've came up with that should be pretty much a requirement to make it to staff: - 16+ years old. - Have a mic. - Have a decent mic so you do not sound like you got your mic shoved up where the sun does not shine. - Not be a squeeker on the mic. - Have medium -> high playtime on the...
  6. M

Accepted ReVamp Power Abuse

Member(s) of staff: ReVamp (STEAM_0:0:576959801) Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior Moderator Date of Incident: 2023-12-28 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: ReVamp flew a Assassin to his target, let him complete the hit then flrew him away- Evidence on...
  7. M

Accepted Report on Father Gary for Mass Disrespect

Member: Father Gary Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:162459210 Date of incident: 2023-11-30 Information: Mass Disrespect. Mainly REPEATEDLY saying he wants to "f" my mom when she is dead which I clearly stated. She passed to cancer 5 months ago. He even did it in a sit when I reported him for RDM...
  8. M

Accepted Tyrone A's Warn Appeal

So I got warned for RDM for a somewhat bs reason.... So one guy is trying to carjack my car and he adverted carjack. I tap him in the face. All normal. Then ANOTHER guy comes up with a crowbar and runs around on my roof looking at the car so it looks EXACTLY like he is carjacking. And I tap him...
  9. M

Denied Tyrone A's Warning Appeal

Name: Tyrone A SteamID64: 76561198452907938 Date of warning issue: 2023-10-25 Member of staff: hazeder Warning reason (screenshot): Discrimination - Screenshot Included below Why should we remove the warning?: So let me set the scene real quick... Me and my friend where doing Cocain in the RS...
Top Bottom