Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Miles

Accepted Wiz Staff Application

+1 Cool guy Very active been in a couple sits with this guy, and he is very Serious in that matter would be a good person on the team Good luck :)
  2. Miles

Accepted Idonnys 2nd Staff Application

+1 Active and had a lot of fun with this guy would make a great place in Our team!! Very professional if need be too.
  3. Miles

Accepted Buff black market gundealer

+1
  4. Miles

Denied car radio

+1 would be a good idea. But I suggest the radio isn't as loud on the outside but louder on the inside so that no one can ride around ear raping.
  5. Miles

Denied New farmer job/addon suggestion

+1 Gives us all something new to do and would indeed help rp good suggestion!
  6. Miles

Denied baz's staff app

-1, Always trolling on the server feels like no intention to rp and is never professional.
  7. Miles

Accepted Staff Application

Sorry you feel this way I didnt get anyone warned yesturday the LM pushed because one of your members where homophobic that was very valid with proof.
  8. Miles

I'm normally on pd mate CI Miles 9469
  9. Miles

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Miles 1.2 How old are you? 17 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I've been playing since March 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Indeed 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:65877304...
Top Bottom