Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. THE JEWISH GUY

Smelly

You all smell take some 🧼 especially BOBI 🚿
  2. THE JEWISH GUY

Accepted My unban appeal

Name:THE JEWISH GUY SteamID:76561199102346151 Date of ban issue:31/8/22 Member of staff:Osama Ahmed Ban reason (screenshot):entity misuse Why should we unban you?:I know I was flying with a block for fun but I’m sorry for doing it and If I get another chance then I won’t ever do it again. :)
  3. THE JEWISH GUY

Accepted THE JEWISH GUY STAFF APPLICATION

1.1: What is your in-game name? THE JEWISH GUY 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Been on since last year but took time off but I am very active now. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID...
  4. THE JEWISH GUY

Denied THE JEWISH GUY STAFF APPLICATION

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? THE JEWISH GUY 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I have been playing since last year but took time off but i am still active now 1.5 Are you fluent in...
  5. THE JEWISH GUY

Denied Caeden Staff report

Member(s) of staff: Caeden Member(s) of staff's rank: trial mod Date of Incident: 29/3/22 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: On multiple accounts (twice) he raided both pd and bp whilst not attempting to lockpick or raid the stores and instead his only...
  6. THE JEWISH GUY

Accepted my unban request

Name: THE JEWISH GUY Steamid64: 76561199102346151 Date of ban issue: 7/20/21 Member Of Staff: JOSHYYY Ban Reason: I know I have been banned 2 times already and have a lot of warnings but I'm sorry for all of that but I shouldn't be banned for this there was a event going on and most of us died...
Top Bottom