Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Seiffuo Kung.

Denied Death Penalty/Cooldown, Quality Of Life changes.

Huge problems in NHS and the server as a whole go around the unimmersive death to respawn system, Nowadays a police commissioner could run into a bank robbery, kill 2 suspects and die on the spot without a care in the world for each sides, Now this isn't specifically for goverment players, Many...
  2. Seiffuo Kung.

Denied Squidward, Player harrasment, abuse.

Member: squidward Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:439503707 Date of Incident: Since i joined. Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Squidward has ever since i joined harrased and abused me, called me names and followed me around looking for any possible way to...
  3. Seiffuo Kung.

Accepted Lots of Suggestions (Please Read)

+1 (i think i can do this)
  4. Seiffuo Kung.

Denied NHS Unlocking PD Doors

could be nice, could be abused, and could be useless.
  5. Seiffuo Kung.

Accepted Move Car spawning foward in Vauxhall garage

not really a suggestion more of s bug report if im completelt honest.
  6. Seiffuo Kung.

Denied Multiple Suggestions

CAN I GET ACTUAL VOTES GODDAMMIT
  7. Seiffuo Kung.

can i get actual votes on both sugg?
  8. Seiffuo Kung.

Denied I got RDM;ed and no staff online rn

its dealt with remove it sorry
  9. Seiffuo Kung.

Denied I got RDM;ed and no staff online rn

Member: Robin Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196589060 Date of Incident: 13/07/20201 at around 4:01 UK time Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: He was with his self supplying gun dealer friend pointing guns at me and shot me dead. Evidence on the incident:
  10. Seiffuo Kung.

Denied More "troll vehicles"

FOLLOW THE TEMPLATE
  11. Seiffuo Kung.

nope
  12. Seiffuo Kung.

suggestion 1: Add Realistic phones with bank accounts and ability to talk to other in RP and call people. How will this benefit the community: It will be more fun/realistic. Link(s): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2474379174&searchtext=camera suggestion 2: Add Shield for...
  13. Seiffuo Kung.

Denied GO KART

Suggestion: ADD GO KARTS How will this benefit the community: Add these they nice and cool id pay 100K ingame for em (: . Link(s): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=105150660
  14. Seiffuo Kung.

Denied SCO/NCA armoury health

This is so true since TTM and TST are useful for Combat healing when they arent around or none are online you can just go back to base a huge pain to traverse all the way to the hospital.
  15. Seiffuo Kung.

Denied REALISTIC COMBAT

To be completely Honest the gun play addons should be added nothing else since the real addons im talking about are the guns/animations etc, but the rest not since its like 6 GB of useless COD addons xd .
  16. Seiffuo Kung.

Denied REALISTIC COMBAT

-_-
  17. Seiffuo Kung.

Denied REALISTIC COMBAT

Read the description
  18. Seiffuo Kung.

Denied REALISTIC COMBAT

Na its a pack made by someone
  19. Seiffuo Kung.

Denied REALISTIC COMBAT

Suggestion: ULTRA REALISTIC SHOOTER MOD How will this benefit the community: Sure it will take time to get used to but the combat is so fun and realistic, Imagine a SCO bomb house clearing! , Maybe not add the extra Hud Because this server isnt entirely a shooter just add the gun physics and...
  20. Seiffuo Kung.

Denied my Detective JOB

the purpose of a detective to identify the killer and bring justice, usually you just find a dead body on the floor and dont, ( Dead bodies stay for 5 mins after death if the person dies again the previous body dissapears, and he can see who died ) .
Top Bottom