Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. LeoPinty

Denied less speedcameras

Suggestion: remove some of the speedcameras How will this benefit the community: its ridiculous on how many speedcameras there is. should be limited to 1 per road, no council in england would be able to afford all of them speedcameras. this is policerp, let the police catch some of the speeders...
  2. LeoPinty

Accepted leopinty unban request innit

Name: LeoPinty Discord-ID: 998584180592095362 Ban reason: alt discord accounts i believe Ban date: unknown Why should we unban you?: global appeal has already been accepted, need unbanning from the following servers however. main sco nca rs DM me for my old discord accounts to be unbanned, or...
  3. LeoPinty

Accepted LeoPinty's Player Report

Member: Toast Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108813860 Date of Incident: 15/06/22 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Said a racial slur, said "Have you ever heard of N###ers Are us?" Evidence on the incident...
  4. LeoPinty

Accepted LeoPinty's NHS Discord ban appeal

Name: LeoPinty Discord username: LeoPinty#6228 Ban date: unknown Ban reason: unknown Why I should be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because I was banned for no reason.
  5. LeoPinty

Accepted LeoPinty's unban request

Name: LeoPinty SteamID: STEAM_0:1:130029388 Date of ban issue: 05/10/21 Ban reason: Why should we unban you: I think I should be unbanned because I have never staffed on <removed by admin> and I haven't even heard of it. I had recently taken a break from Gmod for a bit, and I come back to being...
  6. LeoPinty

Accepted LeoPinty's unban request

Name: LeoPinty SteamID: STEAM_0:1:130029388 Date of ban issue: 05/10/21 Ban reason: Why should we unban you: I think I should be unbanned because I have never staffed on <removed by admin> and I haven't even heard of it. I had recently taken a break from Gmod for a bit, and I come back to being...
  7. LeoPinty

Accepted player report on coliwob1

Member: Coliwobs1 Member's Steamid: STEAM_0:0:453102575 Date of Incident: 22/09/21 Information on the incident: N word on textsreens. Evidence:
  8. LeoPinty

Denied Motorcycle siren suggestion.

Suggestion: Improve the motorcycle siren to make it more realistic. How this will benefit the community: The siren on the motorcycle right now is a terrible US siren, which ruins immersion. Link(s):
  9. LeoPinty

Accepted Ban Appeal

Name: LeoPinty SteamID: STEAM_0:1:130029388 Date of ban issue: 1/09/21
  10. LeoPinty

Denied More skins for NHS

Suggestion: More vehicle skins for NHS How this will benefit the community: Will make it so you have more of a variety of vehicles, makes NHS more active, also more realistic to real life Link(s): BMW 530d Ambulance: Audi RS4 Ambulance:
  11. LeoPinty

Denied Meth crate cancollide with cars

Suggestion: Make meth crates, and pallets be able to collide with cars. How this will benefit the community: It will make it so you actually have a chance to get to the dropoff point at Leslie Green, rather than just waiting to get the drop-off point at BP. Link(s): None
  12. LeoPinty

Denied Firearms License Suggestion

Suggestion: Make the firearms license a tool, similar to the drivers license. How this will benefit the community: This will benefit the community by making it so you can actually see if someone has a gun license, instead of just having the little paper icon. It would improve RP with firearms...
  13. LeoPinty

Whitelist bug report

What is the bug: An NHS Supervisor can only rank to GP, PMDC, and JRPMDC, and not SRPMDC How can you reproduce the bug: Go onto the NHS Supervisor job, and look for the whitelist for senior paramedic. Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc):
  14. LeoPinty

Denied Firefighter Job

Suggestion: Add a firefighter job to go in the LFB station. How this will benefit the community: This will benefit the community by making the server more realistic, and adding more non-gov/crim jobs. Link(s): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2176739978 ...
  15. LeoPinty

Denied Increase Hobo PropLimit

Suggestion: PropLimit increase on the "Hobo" and "Hobo King" job How this will benefit the community: This will benefit the community by making hobo's be able to have more complex houses, this could be only the case for the "Hobo King" job, as it is a donator perk.
  16. LeoPinty

Accepted Player report.

Member: Bacon Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:571758809 Date of incident: 01/08/21 information about this incident: We arrested him for drugs, he changes to suited citizen (whilst in cuffs) and starts shooting at pd. This happens a few times, until he eventually kills me, where he starts...
  17. LeoPinty

Denied Unban request

Name: LeoPinty Discord-ID: LeoPinty#6228 Ban reason: Underage Ban date: A few years ago. Unknown when. Why should we unban you?: I think you should unban me because I am now 13 years old, allowing me to legally be able to use Discord, and join your discord server. Note: This is for the PD Discord!
  18. LeoPinty

Denied Unban request

Name: LeoPinty Discord-ID: LeoPinty#6228 Ban reason: Underage Ban date: Unknown. Why should we unban you?: I think you should unban me because I am now 13 years old, allowing me to legally be able to use Discord, and join your discord server. Note: This is for the PD Discord!
  19. LeoPinty

Denied Shadow Remover Tool

Suggestion: Shadow Remover Tool How this will benefit the community: The shadow remover tool will benefit the community by improving builds, and making props the colour they should be. For example, I have a prop, which has the colour as white, but due to shadows, is looks yellowish, therefore...
Top Bottom