Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Skateboard

Denied Skateboard's Staff App

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? : Skateboard 1.2 How old are you? : 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? : Yep 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? : 2+ Years, Since 2021 or 2020 I think 1.5 Are you fluent in English? : Yep 1.6 What is your...
  2. Skateboard

Denied Skateboard's Staff Application :)

1.1: What is your in-game name? Skateboard 1.2: How old are you? 14 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? Since July 2021 (or before that was when I joined the main discord) 1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6: What is your steamID...
  3. Skateboard

Denied Skateboard's Staff Application

1.1: What is your in-game name? Skateboard 1.2: How old are you? 14 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? Since July 2021 (or before that was when I joined the main discord) 1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6: What is your steamID...
  4. Skateboard

Accepted Officer doofy

Member: Officer doofy Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:244319191 Date of Incident: 29/5/22 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: We had a report from a player that there was a person with firearms. I was sco so I went there to attempt to arrest him but then he...
  5. Skateboard

Denied Skateboard's 3 day ban appeal

Name: Skateboard SteamID64: Date of ban issue:19/5/22 Member of staff: Leeroy Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?:So basically me and my friend did a raid on a base and did not notice a building sign. I killed both of them but then the base owner told me he had a building sign...
  6. Skateboard

Denied Skateboard's ban appeal

7. Skateboard

1.1: What is your in-game name? Skateboard 1.2: How old are you? 13 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? Since July 2021 (or before that was when I joined the main discord) 1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6: What is your steamID...
  8. Skateboard

Accepted 2 week ban appeal

Name: Skateboard SteamID: Date of ban issue: 10/05/22 Member of staff:Cian I think Ban reason (screenshot): Mass rdmed 3 people. Why should we unban you?: I asked the only admin on what the punishment for mass rdm. He told me warning. The server was dead and everybody was messing around killing...
  9. Skateboard

Denied Banned for 2 weeks due to mass rdm

I asked the only admin on what the punishment for mass rdm. He told me warning. The server was dead and everybody was messing around killing eachother like usual late at night. Then, I just shot by an assasian I'm pretty sure so I killed him then decided to just kill 3 other people. So I only...
  10. Skateboard

Denied Add Bomb Scanner to Private First Class on SCO

Probitionary Private, and private both get a bomb scanner for vehicles but the rank above private which is Private first class does not.
  11. Skateboard

Denied Add Health to SCO armoury

Add health to the SCO armoury so we don't have to go to the hospital everytime
  12. Skateboard

13. Skateboard

Denied 24HR ban appeal

Name: Skateboard SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198972728039/ Date of ban: 15/8/21 member of staff: Paul K Ban reason: Just want to clear up that I know I've done things wrong and got 3 warnings in a day, but I would like to be unbanned because it is my TCAPO period in LM and...
  14. Skateboard

Denied This is an old one. Failed to advert.

Name: Skateboard SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198972728039/ Date of warning issue: Unknown, currently temp banned Member of staff: Pretty sure it was cyanide Warning reason: Banned temporarily, cannot get one. Why should we remove the warning: I think it should be removed...
  15. Skateboard

Denied This is an old one, "Fail to advert"

My friend adverted, I assisted. His internet went out and I got blamed for failing to advert when they obviously thought my friend in the chat logs had nothing to do with it.
Top Bottom