Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Juju1968

Accepted Madrid LTAP

Member: Madrid Member's SteamID: N/A Date of Incident: 10 Hours ago. Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Left while I was trying to cuff him. Evidence on the incident...
  2. Juju1968

Denied A user acting Inappropriately and Saying my mum is dead.

Member: Yournansdischarge/Jujuthepupu Member's SteamID: In the video. Date of Incident: 11 hours ago. Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Had a inappropriate ign. Also said my mother is dead. Evidence on the incident...
  3. Juju1968

Denied Juju's Staff App.

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Juju 1.2 How old are you? 14 In August. 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes I do. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since 2021 So about 3 Years I think. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? I am Fluent in English. 1.6...
  4. Juju1968

Yo its me

Juju/Riot/Bacon I'm going to give the server another try recently I have been to complicated at being a a server owner and a developer that I don't really have time to socialize anymore but I just want all of you to forgive me for what ever I have done in the past I'm truly sorry. I believed...
  5. Juju1968

Juju's Staff Application.

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Juju1968 1.2 How old are you? I'm 13 Right now but 14 Aug. 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I've been here since 2021. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your...
  6. Juju1968

Denied Juju1968's Staff App

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Juju1968 1.2 How old are you? 13 14 This Year. 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Yes I've Been was here since 2021 At Least 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your...
  7. Juju1968

Accepted Event Staff

Suggestion: Add a Event Staff job Like a Game Master to Host cool events and give them permissions to Spawn entity's in and Superadmin perms so they can host events instead of people hoping on staff job and hosting events like dale. How this will benefit the Community: This will give people a...
  8. Juju1968

Accepted Juju1968's Ban Appeal

Name: Juju1968 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:571758809 Date of ban issue: 31/1/23 Member of staff: Legal Lee Ban reason (screenshot): Perma, Exploit into plat area Why should we unban you?: Active NHS Active Terrorist, like to build and Rp, and had 2 warns until that point (counting the ban as a warn)...
  9. Juju1968

Denied Sea Expansion Pack

Suggestion: We should add boats and a oil rig and make the sea bigger and make the beach bigger. How this will benefit the Community: This will bring back most of the servers population And that means more people and more people Better Rp Experience and more active And it would be a good if the...
  10. Juju1968

Denied Juju1968's Staff App

1.1: What is your in-game name?JUJU1968 1.2 How old are you? 13 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since 2018 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes I can Speak the full English Language. 1.6 What is your SteamID?76561199103783346 That's Steam...
  11. Juju1968

Denied Bacon's Staff App

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Los Locos Boss 1.2 How old are you? 13 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes I do have a microphone. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Over 1 year. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? I was born in England so I know the...
  12. Juju1968

Denied Add some food and a nice kitchen with a interactive food

if we add this we can have restaurants and we can buy stuff from stores this will really help with the money side or add a mod like the zero's fruitslicer mod that's a good one please add this thanks BACON
Top Bottom