Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Cory J

Denied Cory J's Staff Application V2

Cory J's Staff Application - Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. ✅ - Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). ✅ - Access to Discord. ✅ - A working microphone. ✅ - Clear understanding of the rules. ✅ Other rules: - Do not copy your application from a previously written...
  2. Cory J

Denied T Discord Ban

Name: Cory J Discord-ID: cory j #5313 Ban Reason: Pinging all terrorists Ban Date: 25/02/2022 Why should we unban you?: I was joking about then I pinged everyone but I didn't think I would've got banned. I honestly learned my lesson and I wont ping everyone again.
  3. Cory J

Denied Cory J’s Staff Application

Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks.✅ - Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest).✅ - Access to Discord.✅ - A working microphone.✅ - Clear understanding of the rules.✅ Other rules: - Do not copy your application from a previously written one.✅ - Do not mention other...
  4. Cory J

Accepted Unban request from all the discord servers

Name: Cory Discord-ID: cory j#5313 Ban reason: Sending scam links Ban date: 2-4 days ago Why should we unban you?: I was hacked by that thing that auto sends links into all your discord servers and dms. Also i’ve changed my password and activated 2FA and it hasn’t happened since so it won’t...
  5. Cory J

Denied bitcoin miner

As many other RP servers on gmod have a bitcoin mining system i think it would be a good addition to the server since it’s a really good way to make money and they usually cost alot of cash to build so they wouldn’t be an overpowered money making method.
  6. Cory J

Accepted Unban Request

Name: cory j Discord-ID: cory j#5313 Ban Reason: Something to do with sending links in the discord Ban Date: dont know the exact date but I know it was either yesterday or a few days ago Why we should unban you: On discord i had this virus that auto sends links into all your discord servers and...
Top Bottom