Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Richard Hammond

Denied Staff report on Rich junior admin guy

Looking at your second to last reply: You had said they were illegal, but you did also add they were a health hazard due to radiation levels, so it was a bit of both there. I took the suspect as staffing does take precedence compared to roleplay. The NLR situation was being dealt with my me, and...
  2. Richard Hammond

Accepted Richard NLR

Granted, I was in a similar area to where I died (inside their base), but I went to a different house, completely ignoring your base's (they took up 2 houses), and went to the furthest place I could really go to have a base at my garage, however: - Clip of me dying shows that a message was sent...
  3. Richard Hammond

I didn't put them back in the base, I looked into your accusation of Fail base, in which I also brought Hybrid in to look at it. We looked at that base for a while. Whatever happened after that, I dont know. I went on to do other sits.
  4. Richard Hammond

Hi, So from my point of view, I was called to a sit by Lenny who had gone back to the situation to call me over (which I have dealt with and spoken to him about) and asked for everyone to stop RP and ask what was going on. I was told that the generators were destroyed and asked if there was any...
Top Bottom