Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Jordan

Denied Leeroy - Extreme Unprofessionalism and abuse of power

Bitch shut the fuck up, you are a 30 year old man talking about your furry fantasies to mostly minors on a Garry's mod server, and than cry that people are calling you out on your weird behaviour. Realise this is the fucking internet and people will take the piss out of you. And +1 to the top...
  2. Jordan

Denied Leeroy - Extreme Unprofessionalism and abuse of power

Well me message got approved by a staff member so clearly they must agree with is
  3. Jordan

Denied Jon's Staff application

-1 Very bad example of a player on riverside -Banned multiple times -broken many rules -No mic PS: He is horrible about members of the community as seen in the screenshot.
  4. Jordan

Denied Matausas' Staff Application 2 Electric Boogaloo.

he is ;)?✊?????
  5. Jordan

Denied Matausas' Staff Application 2 Electric Boogaloo.

+1 amazing player, great english, knows ALL the rules. Amazing man
  6. Jordan

Denied Randski's Staff Applications

+1 Great active player on the server, knows nearly every rule on the server. He will be amazing member of the staff team!
  7. Jordan

Denied Matausas Staff Application

+1
  8. Jordan

Accepted Lucky Duckys Staff Application

+1 Absolute legend, Knows all the rules, perfect interactions with this man. Causes no issues what so ever on the server
  9. Jordan

Denied bobi's staff application

+1 Very active on the server Great knowledge of the ruleset Mature person on the server I think you'll be a great member of Staff Bobi :) -Jordan/Clooty
  10. Jordan

Denied Craftys staff app

-1 Very toxic in game, even within your recent promotion in PD you have abused your power to strike players because they arrested you. Lied in your staff app Resort to toxic behaviour in game when you don't get your way. If you improve your attitude in game and in the discord servers I...
  11. Jordan

Denied Game_Cube's staff application

-1 Minge in the server When you are active on the server I never see you getting along with the community Google copy+paste
  12. Jordan

Denied Platinum Jobs

Neutral- I believe a Platinum thief will be un-needed since said before their is already a VIP thief job, but I do believe there is a need for more platinum jobs since I don't think access to Cat and BMD is a big enough incentive to buy the rank over say supporter (Unless you just have the money...
  13. Jordan

Denied Gazz Staff App

+1 Very professional person on the server, has a well grasp on the rules. I think he would be a great staff member.
  14. Jordan

Denied Remove combat jumping

-1 I believe it'll cause far too much stress on the staff team having to constantly take sits regarding this rule if it was put in place. Plus like Daniel said I believe the main player-base would dislike this ruling
  15. Jordan

Denied Jordan's staff app

Just an update for you all, I will be changing my in game name from Smellyclit now to Jordan. Just so I don't seem like a mingey staff member or such if I get the role of T-mod xo (PS, I don't know how to change my forums name so it'll be this for the time being till I find out how to)
  16. Jordan

Denied Dave Carter's Staff Application

-1/+1 Neutral- Haven't seen you on the server many times, but that may just be myself. But the few times I have seen you on, you've always been a fun person to be around. Easily could become a +1 if I see you on the server more though :)
  17. Jordan

Accepted Kunac's Staff Application

+1 Brilliant member of the community, Always a laugh and a good person to RP with. You have my respect lad
  18. Jordan

Accepted to01's staff application (:

+1 Seen you on the server lots, You seem like a very mature and fit to be staff individual.
  19. Jordan

Denied Pizza Man Staff App.

+1 All my interactions i've had with Pizzaman on the server have been positive. And he seems like a fun person to be on with.
Top Bottom