Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Hamster

Denied Star's App

-1 Inactive havent seen you on in a while some rules u don't know but if u get a bit more active and more understanding of the rules I may change it
  2. Hamster

Accepted Raful's Staff App

+1 Fit for staff , Knows rules well , Great person
  3. Hamster

Denied First Application

-1 Good app but i have not seen you on once of u do change ur activity I will +1
  4. Hamster

Denied Bigmike7009's Staff App

+Active/nice/good in rp/Fit for staff/knows the rules
  5. Hamster

noobs wnn

noobs wnn
  6. Hamster

Accepted RyanHasDementia's Staff Application

+1 Good lad
  7. Hamster

Denied My ban appeal

Hello mattman I Warned you for prop Blocking seen ur recent warns For prop block by Parks and King ET I had watched u do it about 3 Times and ruin RP For a lot people. So I Went to the decision of a cooldown ban
  8. Hamster

Accepted Banned for absolute no reason

Ok but u infact did say it so I banned you cause u said it
  9. Hamster

Accepted Banned for absolute no reason

Hello Joe i was Trying to talk to another member of staff and You had came up to me and Repetedly called me a Gyp** Twice Called me and continued to call fat Pik** and Just abused me around so I banned u For it
  10. Hamster

Denied Staff app!

-1 Is banned has multiple warnings dosent no rules I have had to warn/ban him multiple times today Currently not fit for staff.
  11. Hamster

Accepted my application

Netural Never seen u on good staff app if u become more active i will change it to a +1
  12. Hamster

Accepted Bring LM Back T Need more Compitetion

You -1 everything idk who you are?
  13. Hamster

Accepted Staff Application

100% percent fit for staff , Friendly in RP , Nice person , Very active , Deserves staff and A responsibly on this server +1
  14. Hamster

Denied staff aplication

-1 Never seen you on Staff app is ok just a bit vague but if ur on ill make sure to try RP with you and see the way u play
  15. Hamster

Accepted Bring LM Back T Need more Compitetion

Suggestion:Bring London Mafia Back How will this benefit the community:LM was a good Ingame Dep it was very fun atm Theres no point in T without a LM It would be fun and be better with more jobs and Ingame RP it would make members more active and I think sum ppl would aggre Link(s):N/A
  16. Hamster

Denied MaverickRat's staff app

+1 Fit for staff, Excellent ex staff, Knows the rules well , Very good RP , Cool guy around
  17. Hamster

Accepted More use of tokens

Suggestion: Better use of tokens. Tokens are good at the start to get knives and jobs but after that its not usable other than breach Charges which only be used every once and a while I think that we could get more as in the weapon skins were cool the last time and i think the could be used...
  18. Hamster

Denied TabZ Staff Application (Need some non snowflake staff)

+1 good lad deserves staff knows rules well
  19. Hamster

Accepted Pringles Staff App

-1 inactive,Harrasing other players dosent know ingame rules well,not friendly ingame
Top Bottom