Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Tronix

Tronix

I am Tronix, your average minge
  2. Tronix

Accepted Doxxing, Spreading severe information of me

Member: Supreme (Pringles) Member's SteamID: N/A Discord ID: 946725727141769246 Date of Incident: Mainly today, spread through a few months Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: An active member of the riverside roleplay community has been a paedophile, and...
  3. Tronix

Denied Pedophile

Member: haterytx Member's SteamID: no fucking clue but discord is: 946725727141769246 Date of Incident: 23/07/23 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Dmed me asking me about my ban and random ass questions then stated do you want to go out and said hes 25...
  4. Tronix

Accepted Tronix/Zen global discord unban appeal

Name: zen % Tronix Discord-ID: 394599241982410774 Ban reason: I think I spammed a really big gif in the generals and got banned by Mo Ban date: not sure maybe a month or two ago Why should we unban you? Well, its been a while now and I've been trying to get back into the game due to the pure...
  5. Tronix

Denied Trappys Player Report

Member: Trappy Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189844760 Date of Incident: Well I found out today so, 09/03/23 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Alright, not too long ago I bought a permanent slot on his Custom Job to be able to use in game for the sake of...
  6. Tronix

Denied Zens unban appeal

Name: Tronix SteamID: STEAM_0:0:200030334 Date of ban issue: 06/03/23 Member of staff: Jon Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I think you should unban me because I had a glitch where the menu that showed players and staff numbers meaning its not my fault, your dev's should...
  7. Tronix

Accepted Jon Staff report/Harassment

Member(s) of staff: Jon Member(s) of staff's rank: Moderator Date of Incident: Ever since I have met him, somewhat last year. Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Alright, ever since I have joined the server I have been having fun until I met Jon, every...
  8. Tronix

Accepted met police and rs main

Name: Tronix Discord-ID: 394599241982410774 Ban reason: No clue i was in VC's talking about fish fingers Ban date: 29/01/23 Why should we unban you?: Cause I got no idea why am banned of police and main discord
  9. Tronix

Accepted Neuro and Bonquiqui staff report

Member(s) of staff: Neuro and Bonquiqui Member(s) of staff's rank: No idea Date of Incident: Like a month ago Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Yeah so these mandem were money glitching with trappy so like they were using the weed shit its in server log...
  10. Tronix

Denied Trappy doxxing More evidence

I want management to respond to this. Member: Trappy / Sus2trappy / Harry Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189844760 Date of Incident: September 1st to September 8th Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Trappy was trying to put me on doxxbin and trying to leak...
  11. Tronix

Denied Trappy / Sus2trappy Doxxing

Member: Trappy / Sus2trappy / Harry Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189844760 Date of Incident: September 1st to September 8th Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Trappy was trying to put me on doxxbin and trying to leak all of my information for no reason, he...
  12. Tronix

Denied Ban appeal

Name: Tronix SteamID: STEAM_0:0:200030334 Date of ban issue: 04/09/22 Member of staff: Jordz Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I am sorry but I dont understand how it was extreme it was only 1 car and nothing else please forgive me and reduce my ban or just remove it I know...
  13. Tronix

Accepted PD ban appeal

Name: Tronix Discord-ID: 394599241982410774 Ban reason: Resposting a screenshot that Jeep started. Ban date: 23/08/22 Why should we unban you? I literally did nothing wrong but say #BringTheTruthOut and repost a screenshot of a image Jeep had said in announcments I'm sorry if this triggered the...
  14. Tronix

Denied Removing permanent knifes with a menu.

Suggestion: My suggestion is that we should add a menu to deposit your permanent knifes into a menu so it takes it away until you want it back, I think this is a good idea as people with loads of guns overall or custom jobs have to struggle with things like (screenshot below) meaning you would...
  15. Tronix

Accepted Ban appeal

Name: Tronix SteamID: STEAM_0:0:200030334 Date of ban issue: 20/08/22 Member of staff: Neuro was the last too warn me, but reaching the warn limit Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I have been playing the server for ages, and I am very active, this person called Chippy had his...
  16. Tronix

Denied Delete this thread me and Ohm are friends

Member(s) of staff: Ohm Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin Date of Incident: 15/08/22 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was raiding leslie green PD I gathered two hostages so they can negotiate so I can get away freely, first things first everything goes...
  17. Tronix

Accepted Unban Appeal

Name: Tronix SteamID: STEAM_0:0:200030334 Date of ban issue: 14/08/22 Member of staff: Jordz Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you? I am unsure of what I have done, please free the mandem gang shit cmon, bans too long needs reduction please.
  18. Tronix

Accepted Lamby With His Armour NPC

Member(s) of staff: Lamby Member(s) of staff's rank: Staff Manager Date of Incident: 21/07/22 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: My mate was in game, and he was walking around to see Lamby enter a room with Cian, which then is locked and we can see their...
  19. Tronix

Denied Warning App/ Ban Removal

Name: Tronix SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:200030334 Date of warning issue: 17/07/22 Member of staff: Neuro Warning reason (screenshot): Impersonation Why should we remove the warning?: I was in game and I took the name Neuro as it was available and he tped to me and gave me a warning for it, but I...
  20. Tronix

Denied Ban appeal, For real this time.

Name: Tronix SteamID64: 76561198360326396 Date of ban issue:17/07/22 Member of staff: Warning Active Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I wish to be unbanned as I am an active member of the community and I apologize for my actions of getting so many warnings to the point I got...
Top Bottom