Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Delete this thread me and Ohm are friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Ohm
Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin
Date of Incident: 15/08/22
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was raiding leslie green PD I gathered two hostages so they can negotiate so I can get away freely, first things first everything goes smoothly negotations were ment to be done, I let ohm inside with his hands up and strip his firearms to prevent him from raiding, he goes outsides to the other officers to do the demands and comes back in guns blazing and killing me and arresting the hostages, this is just FailRP in a real life sitatuion SCO wouldn't storm the place while we're negotiating hostages. He claims he is in the right and nobody would take my sit for it now.
Evidence on the incident:

1660579411145.png
1660579482948.png

The hostages were

Multi Juice
Crooks

Ohm
crooks

Ohm

Alright so, once i told you i need to discuss your demands with other officers, i get my weapons back from a bmw x5 boot which i type in chat "/me grabs weapons" But a person comes into the pd and one of your "hostages" pulls out a HK and killed him. The negotiations are dismissed at this point and i came in with a ar-15 and neutralised the threat and the hostage was free. Crooks who pulled out a gun and killed a man was arrested for murder.

Im pretty sure the hostage (I was one of the hostages btw) didn't pull out the gun, the only person who pulled out a gun was some random SAS guy that came in without any correlation with the scene.

Ohm

Crooks legit pulled out a gun and killed a person? and i dont think the sas guy pulled out anything crooks just killed him for no reason

Crooks legit pulled out a gun and killed a person? and i dont think the sas guy pulled out anything crooks just killed him for no reason

ur weapons are stripped and u come in guns blazing

Alright so, once i told you i need to discuss your demands with other officers, i get my weapons back from a bmw x5 boot which i type in chat "/me grabs weapons" But a person comes into the pd and one of your "hostages" pulls out a HK and killed him. The negotiations are dismissed at this point and i came in with a ar-15 and neutralised the threat and the hostage was free. Crooks who pulled out a gun and killed a man was arrested for murder.
irl we would see the gun failrp ur shit was stripped just say ur wrong

Do you have a clip of this? As from what I have seen there is nothing wrong with what OHM did if he went back to his car for another gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom