Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied 0rgin4l's staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? 0rgin4l
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? since April 2023 but i have been playing almost everyday since november
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes (b2 - c1 level)
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:576050482
1.7 What is your Discord? 0rgin4l
1.8 References (if any)? none

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM - Random Death Match is killing somebody without a reason.
Example 1: Person A kills Person B who just joined.
Example 2: Person B Runs over Person A who was crossing the road.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR - New Life Rule, it's a rule that says you cannot go back to the same place if 5 minutes have not passed.
Example 1: Person A just did a bank raid, and the police killed him. He came back a minute later, killed everyone and stole the money.
Example 2: Person B was being raided, after he died he came back to his base and stopped the attackers.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP - You must fear for your life, if someone points a gun at you you don't run you comply.
Example 1: A police officer is stopping a car, the guy gets out of the vehicle and points a gun at him saying he is kidnapping him, the police officer complies.
Example 2: An NHS Paramedic is trying to revive Person A, Person B holds a gun pointed at him and tells him not to. The paramedic complies.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is discrimination against the LGBTQ+ community.
Example 1: Person A is constantly killing Person B because of his sexuality.
Example 2: The Police are targeting one person because of his sexuality.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is discrimination against people of other race
Example 1: Person A harrases Person B because he's black
Example 2: Police is arresting Person A because of his heritage

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would teleport Joe to a sit and hear him out, then i would teleport William and listen to his part of the story, then i would check logs. William did advert, but stealing NHS vehicles is prohibited.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would teleport Joe to a sit. I would ask him for a clip showing that he was killed without a reason, if he was participating in the raid in some way i would close the sit, but if he wasn't i would warn WIlliam for RDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would teleport Joe and William into a sit, I would warn William for NLR and FTA, but Joe had a base on the pavement as a Drug Dealer so he would get warned for that as well.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would teleport Joe to a sit and explain to him that there was a PD meeting adverted and he has done a Major so he will be warned for MassRDM

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am very calm, fair, and objective. I think I would be perfect for being a staff member.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask any staff that has more experience than me that is online for help.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? A bit.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
1. I am a very calm and objective person, I don't take sides.
2. I am quite active on the server.
3. I have experience from GTA RP servers.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
1. No experience in GMOD RP moderation.
2. I live in Poland so the time here is 1 hour ahead of the UK.
3. I stutter sometimes because I am still learning the language in school. I have about 7 hours a week of English lessons on C1 Level.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I really enjoy playing on the server and I want to keep it safe, fun, and fair for other people that actually want to roleplay.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? No

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

22millz

Staff Member
+1

a sound guy to play with had no issues, deserves a shot at staff

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
-1 Only experiences with him is him minging

Neutral
Absolutely a sound guy, I think you misunderstood the question of give 2 examples of FearRP. It is asking you to provide examples of it being broken, I know you know the rules maybe if you come up with more advanced RDM examples as they are basic but still correct!

Only seen you on once. Good guy but get your activity up!!
Thanks for the comment, I am on the server everyday for the past like month or so. I will not be playing for a week now because im in going to Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom