Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied 3rd times the charm :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Lenny
SteamID: 76561198319459467
Date of ban issue: 3/06/2023
Member of staff: Moos
Ban reason (screenshot):Image Attached
Why should we unban you?: Ok, look, I know you guys are busy men but I'm just hoping you can take the time to read this through. I messed up, I really did. Badly. I've changed, I'm less of a annoyance and a pain and I'm wanting to come back to riverside. After I got banned nothing that exciting happened. I missed hoping on at 3 and wasting 4 hour making meth. I'm hoping to make a return to Riverside. If there is anything that Management want me to do I'd happily oblige such as apologising in a VC or something, you get the point. I know opinions and views on me are mixed but I'm hoping that Management is kind enough to give me a second chance. If any management wants to have a personal chat in DMs you can find me at "agentd_i". May mercy be upon me.

Attachments

• image_2023-08-10_163158539.png
    image_2023-08-10_163158539.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 14
Name: Lenny
SteamID: 76561198319459467
Date of ban issue: 3/06/2023
Member of staff: Moos
Ban reason (screenshot):Image Attached
Why should we unban you?: Ok, look, I know you guys are busy men but I'm just hoping you can take the time to read this through. I messed up, I really did. Badly. I've changed, I'm less of a annoyance and a pain and I'm wanting to come back to riverside. After I got banned nothing that exciting happened. I missed hoping on at 3 and wasting 4 hour making meth. I'm hoping to make a return to Riverside. If there is anything that Management want me to do I'd happily oblige such as apologising in a VC or something, you get the point. I know opinions and views on me are mixed but I'm hoping that Management is kind enough to give me a second chance. If any management wants to have a personal chat in DMs you can find me at "agentd_i". May mercy be upon me.
actualy please come back , i want to speak to your huge iq brain again

you should know him,otherwise ban appeal denied , you want to come back to ride lilwalters dick i see

Azz

We have chosen to deny this application.

Unfortunately your immaturity and impatience aren’t things we would like to see again.

Do not make another appeal for at least 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom