Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied aaron warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: aaron/Ex Cat Aaron
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:244499484
Date of warning issue: 07/06/23
Member of staff: Lil Walter
Warning reason (screenshot): 1686172649547.pngWhy should we remove the warning?: Let me explain, i was near courthouseat a hobo's house and i forgot i had set my wheelspeed to 1000000 for no reason, then i got a prop and moved it back and foward, then walter drags me near mall, warns me and jails me for 10 mins. i swear to god i aint one of those guys who would use props to mess around and destroy cars, i wasnt even doing anything harmful so that shouldnt even be a warn.

Hey Aaron, the reason you gave me when I brought you up on it was that you were 'testing it out' and never mentioned your mouse wheel. Also you were smashing the prop against walls etc. Although I cant imagine you doing this with any particular malice and would be fine with this warn being removed. Just please dont do stuff like this, especially since it was in the middle of the city on max pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom