Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied aaron warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: aaron
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:244499484
Date of warning issue: 30/06/23
Member of staff: Junior
Warning reason (screenshot): 1688155728523.pngWhy should we remove the warning?: Basically, I was trying to make a Serbian flag on my base but then i stack the prop on accident and as a result the prop freezes and im unable to move it, Junior then comes over to me, picks me up and tells me to not build on the road, warns me and doesnt give me time to explain i wasnt building on the road.

Aaron it was clear you was attempting to build on the sidewalk and not on your base . The prop had been there for quite sometime normally this would have just been a verbal however due to your knowledge of the rules it decided a warn was just .

Additionally and I may be wrong however I also belive you can only build inside of your base which means within ownable doors this prop was outside the ownsble doors on the floor .

Also adding onto all this this prop that you eventually did build was very unrealistic although I understand it was a flag it's not very realistic to have a flag about 2 x the size of the mall next time I do suggest cresting a realistic size flag within your base and not on the street .

the reason the prop had been there was because i accidentally put the stacker tool on it without realising and it froze, and the flag wasnt going to be on the street but on the front of the spawn hotel building.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

The reason I am denying this is because your a long time player and should know that you can not build outside your base, in the future please do build the flag inside your base so you are not breaking any rule and you should now and then check the rules to see if anything has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom