Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Adverting Raids

MysticCaravan

Staff Member
I personally believe that if you are adverting post office raid or bank raid etc it should be advertised on the dark web, the reason for this is so the police can’t meta game even though it technically isn’t meta gaming a lot of people say it is, the police get a notification that the armoury is being raided or the bank is being raided I still do think they would need to advert but in dark web advertisements would make a lot more sense

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
I partly agree with you. All safes should be behind doors (Tesco isn't), and when someone begins to lockpick it or use a door charge, a silent alarm should alert the police department. This should also apply if the door is unlocked for any reason and someone just walks in. Implementing this would prevent certain forms of metagaming, such as cops using advertisements to determine who committed the crime.

But I think the advertising rule is there to prevent players from bypassing the cooldown and make it easier to keep track of.

Mozzie

Mozzie
Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
It would also be good as it shows the actual cooldown and you cannot trigger it if its on cooldown which would prevent people just raiding stuff for blood baths and rather for monetary gain. It was also add some realism so I agree this would be a big change but I think it would reduce the amount of cooldown skips as recently Bank, Mall, PD and other raids cooldowns are just being skipped so people can get some PvP in.

Top Bottom