Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? David Johnson
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2-3 weeks
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
1.7 References (if any)? none

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death Match is killing a person with no reason and here are my examples *\an armed man shoots a random player on the street * a man knives someone with no reason to

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New LIFE rULE IS WHEN YOU DIE AND CANNOT RETURN UNTIL 5 MINUTES PASS AND HERE ARE SOME EXAMNPLES * AN OFFICER IS KILLED DURING A PD RAID AND HE MUST WAIT 5 MINUTES BEFORE ENTERING * A MAN IS KILLED DURING A BANK RAID AND HE CANNOT RETURN UNTILTHE 5 MINUTE TIME PERIOD PASSES

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear Roleplay is when you have 2+ guns on you meaning you may not pull out a gun/run away and examples * a wanted suspect is cornered by 3 officer he may not pull his weapon or ru away * an officer/ ped has 2 gun on him and they are going to kidnap him he may nit run awya nor use weaponry

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is being against / cruel to a member of the LGBTQ Comuniity and is unacceptable and here are my examples * a LGBTQ+ Person joins the server and someone finds out/ hears her / him / they say it and start bullying/ harasing them *an LGBTQ Member gets critisied by a memer of the community

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: racism is being against/ harrasing another race examples * a (race of another kind) joins the servr and people know/findout that their (sed race) and critizing / verbally abuse and harras them

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? first i would jail joe for FTA/Crime aginst Nhs and then return Joe to his vehicle

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
i would check logs at first , seeing if te accusion was true and i he was in the pd or not and if he was id leave him be if not a jail/ban/warn/kick for mrdxm
2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
first i Verbaly Warn joe for building on the streets as a hobo and then turn to william and warn him for FTA AND jOE fOR rrdm
2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this? i jail the jia for 5 mins and give him the motd

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? i am willing to be active when other cannot, i will take as many cases as i can and ty my bst to resolve them and prevent discrimantion

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? i would look for asistance to higher ranking staff members

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? no but i hope this will be my first thank you for reading (sorry for random cap boosts and misspelling )

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
i do not take hharrasment / verbal abuse / othr forms of such in offence , i can rspond quickly , i beliee i can deal with cases well

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: i stutter a bit , i cant listen to 2 people at once andim new to staffing

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? i would love to have my firs staff expierience here due to the ammount of people hat go against the rules and violate other peole so id love to help!

+0

Although you are scottish & a very great guy, However your age and your maturity is worrying me a little bit. You seem to know the rules however sometimes I've encountered you being a bit too excited but ofcourse other than that you would be great.

Azz

Application is very hard to read, I know you’ve apologised for spelling ect but use some form of spellcheck software and get a friend to read over it before you submit it.

Also haven’t seen you about in game. Improve your rep and read over your application next time and I’m sure I’ll be happy to give you a +.

Pros:
Knows The meanings Of Section A
In My own Opinion, I think He is A good guy, Just needs Improvement!

Cons:
Spelling
Who Are you (First Get recognise by Everyone)
You listed 2 Weaknesses not 3

Overall:
Get more Recognised and use Grammarly For People to understand the Writing.

Dispatch : ADM
TSUPT Nitro
PMDC Nitro
SOLD (GD) Nitro
T LCPL (GD) Nitro
PPVT Nitro
NCA PC
Any Questions, Discord: General Nitro#6969

Denied, application lacks detail and I would also like to see you in-game a little more first before reapplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom