Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Audi's staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Audi Sayed
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3weeks i think
1.5 Are you fluent in English? I am fluent in English
1.6 What is your SteamID:76561199587637714
1.7 What is your Discord? AUDI
1.8 References (if any)? Some admins

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM also known as Random Death Match i when one player kills another play for no reason other than just killing that player.

Example 1: Arlo smith is minding his own business walking down the street when all of a sudden mean Russel smokes comes along and shoots arlowithout telling him why.
Example 2: Arlo smith decided to further walk down the road and find a car. he then steals the care and takes it to his hideout. he gets out of the car and stands around pondering what to do next. when out of nowhere someone comes up to him with a rifle and shoots him on the heart laughing.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR meanes new life new rule if you die and you want revenge you cant go back cause you will be breaking NLR

Example 1: was killed by Arlo smith because he wanted revenge for killing him in the first place. but unfortunately Russel smokes got the upper hand the right way and kills poor arlo . russel can no longer remember why we was trying to kill Arlo and also cannot remember how he died, and thus cannot return or engage to the scene.
Example 2: Commisioner dark sky responded to a bank raid and was killed in action! But the bank raid is still going on and multiple officers are responding. Sadly dark sky cannot respond back to that scene.

2.3: Define FEARRP and provide two examples: Fear RP also known as Fear RP is when you fail to value your life when it is threatened.
Example 1: Little peter has just been to Tesco's and bought himself a 2ltr bottle of cider! when out of nowhere a bunch of RS thugs come out looking for trouble. they 5 guys (to be exact) are all pointing weapons out in the form knives, blunt objects & a shotgun. Little peter fancy's himself to be quiet the hero and decides, NO! you will not steal me 2 litre Cider Peasant!! and pulls out his gun. Sadly,, Little peter is no longer with us. Johnny should have just surrendered.
Example 2: Little peter's cousin is a Sgt and has only but a assault rifle to protect him. he has also found himself outnumbered by the same goons from RS. those pesky boys are wreaking Havok in the streets and tries to take Sgt hostage. but because the Sgt already has a weapon in his hand, he thinks that's enough against a 12 gauge shotgun pointed at him and proceeds to discharge his taser . And so sadly, sgt is no longer with us! he should have just surrendered.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when one clearly attacks another individual based on their Sexual
Example 1:someone has died decided to call one of the goons a "Gay ^&*%" indicating that this individual is not of Heterosexual nature and discriminating that person for it.
Example 2: that same goon retaliates and decides to use the knowledge they know about the middle of transitioning and is open about it. the goon then starts to homophobically discriminate against the Sgt but using words like "Tran*y" and other terrible words.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is when an individual attacks another person based on their Race and or Colour of their skin.
Example 1: An individual is running around the streets screaming the N word over and over again via mic.
Example 2: Another individual has had an argument with a member of staff. the staff member gives the player a warning and the player retaliates by saying " Go F*** yourself you Black N*****" which is a clear indication of being racist towards the member of staff.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would ask for a clip from William to show the advert is applicable, and I would also check advert logs to see if jimmy indeed did or did not do an advert. If jimmy did do an advert based on sufficient evidence I would acknowledge and end the sit. If jimmy has broken a rule for not adverting then I would check his previous warnings etc and decide on an appropriate punishment to be handed out as per TOS.I would also note that there are Absolutley no Crimes to be committed towards the NHS. Once the sit has ended I would make note on the players profile of the interaction

2.7: grace has reported jimmy for shooting at him for no reason. jimmy states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. jimmy has killed 3 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would check if there was a log made for a PD Raid Advert and if not then I will take action against Joe and warm/ Punish him for Mass RDM as per TOS. I would also take other measure as mentioned above to check prior history or warnings to see if they are a reoccurring offender. Once the sit has ended I would make note on the players profile of the interaction

2.8: grace (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. jimmy raids grace's base with no advert. grace kills jimmy . jimmy gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills jimmy and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would start by recommending that both players read the rules again of what they can and cant do. I would tell Joe that he cant base build on a sidewalk unless he was playing as a Hobo or hobo king and give him a verbal warning. I would then advise William that he needs to advert that he is raiding a base (FTA). and that he has also broken NLR and RDM which are both rule breaks and punish him appropriately based on history and to return the money. so in conclusion, depending on the offences prior to both players I would most likely just warn them for not following the relevant rules. Once the sit has ended I would make note on the players profile of the interaction

2.9: jimmy as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would Accept that Joe was more than likely just trying to RP a scene but I would also check his priors to make sure he is not a reoffender for MRDM. I would then explain to him that what he has done is MRDM and that is because it is against the rules to interfere with a Police Meeting and it is also stated in the advert that No Major Crimes can happen during this period. Based on his Priors i would punish him accordingly as per TOS and how many rules he has broken prior.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

im friends with most admins and i get along with some people and is a very good criminal

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would ask for a second opinion and for someone with more knowledge to maybe guide me on the matter. and if I cant find anyone at the time to assist in making a decision I would most likely DM a staff member I am close too to ask for advice. And if all of that fails. I will make a decision to the best of my knowledge and log is in staff chat.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
no unfortunatlly i wish i can on this server tho
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Confidence in dealing with intense arguments,
Clear communication skills and easier
And a good level of maturity and Professionalism.
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
rusty with the knowledge and commands used by the staffing team.
More pressure in handling work load from 2 Divisions and Staff. but I love a challenge
Start getting annoyed at a Minger that is just trying to troll constantly.
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
to help rsp and sort capible crimes out like vdm rdm and nlr and many other things
3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
not that ik of
Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

And i will do my best at managing the server and help the community

Last edited:
Not fit for staff
Needs to mature a bit
When online i see him minging

+1 first time I have seen him online but so far he sounds like a great guy so I could be wrong but this is what i think

Last edited:
- 1 Sound Guy, But recently banned people say you minge. Maybe a little bit immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom