Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Badspell Staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
-1 he has alot of warns from what ik and hes not really nice and no one likes him

NEVER PLEASE LET THIS MAN BE STAFF MY DOG WOULD BE A BETTER FIT,,,,

listen no one likes you if you became a staff member the sever would die

You have gained a reputation on the community, which the type of reputation isn't great at all.

From you also staff reporting me multiple times, over areas of where I have disrespected you, staff members must be able to tolerate types of disrespect. And I don't think you would be able to cope with being disrespected, which leads to you issuing punishments across many members of this community.

Considering that you have 16 negative reputations, that may also lead to conclude that some, if not most of the community don't appreciate you making an application for staff.

And as for your warnings, kicks and bans, you have been dealt with by many staff members, including myself over discord and in-game. You have even attempted to "dox" a member of staff, which failed. I would recommend you don't release any of the "information" you had happily obtained on said staff member.

You have gained a reputation on the community, which the type of reputation isn't great at all.

From you also staff reporting me multiple times, over areas of where I have disrespected you, staff members must be able to tolerate types of disrespect. And I don't think you would be able to cope with being disrespected, which leads to you issuing punishments across many members of this community.

Considering that you have 16 negative reputations, that may also lead to conclude that some, if not most of the community don't appreciate you making an application for staff.

And as for your warnings, kicks and bans, you have been dealt with by many staff members, including myself over discord and in-game. You have even attempted to dox a member of staff, which failed. I would recommend you don't release any of the "information" you had happily obtained on said staff member.
Sounds like a 'denied' without a 'denied' to me boss

Taxman

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
-1 Extremely unfit for staff, is the most toxic person on the server, has over 15 warns, has 2 bans for MRDM, and 50 other reasons as to why your staff application should be denied.

Taxman

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
+1 Has a understanding of general rules however the only reason why he has sometimes been warned is due to staff discretion which contrasts a lot between certain admins
This is not biased at all. Lets be honest, we all knew you were gonna +1 him.

Naruto you are extremely unpopular among the current playerbase, and your behaviour in the past has shown multiple times that you are unfit for the staffrole.
Not only that, but you proceed to spam some of 9ers DM's which in my opinion is extremely unprofessional.
You changing your name and profilepicture constantly is just a sorry attempt to make people forget you.

Other than that, even if you were a normal person with no background, your application is very mediocore and I would -1 it either way.

But if you wanna pay me 10 pounds on PayPal, then I'll happily leave a kind review.

Jon

-1 my experience with you was extremely negative you are not FIT for staff.

pat

Discord Manager
-1 negative experiences, also I don't think you'd be able to cope being a staff member, you have also broke a lot of rules looking at all the warn appeals you have posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom