Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Ban appeal Abdulla Razim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Abdulla Razim
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:555609314
Date of ban issue: july 24 1 AM if I am not wrong 2023
Member of staff: Kieran
Ban reason (screenshot): 1690240722899.png

Why should we unban you?:

I apologize for saying what I said, I won't say it I promise, I didn't see it as a racist slur for saying Black piece of shit to a player wearing black clothes. I didn't mean it in a racist way in any kind, and I didn't really like that Kieran was constantly spectating me.

I have learned from what I have said to this person and I apologize.
I like the community: I value being in the riverside community and I value being in the Police department and other agencies.
I kindly request a second chance to continue playing on Riverside.

Thank you,

-Abdulla Razim

Well he wasn't wearing black clothes first of all, and how could you have possibly not meant that in a racist way?

If you don’t see how going up to someone and saying “shut up you black piece of shit” is racist, then I don’t believe you should be unbanned.

If you don’t see how going up to someone and saying “shut up you black piece of shit” is racist, then I don’t believe you should be unbanned.
Okay I excuse my self when you say it in that way I can see it, im sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom