Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: RUSTCHANCE.COM Derek Chauvin
SteamID64:76561198117240053
Date of ban issue: 9/29/2021
Member of staff:paul K
Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: First off, I know this is going to sound like everyone elses prior excuses but mine is 100% truthful, my little brother was on my PC yesterday evening and decided to play with one of my irl friends. When my irl friend was AFK my little brother had most likely gone on a rampage and said words we do not condone in our household. He even went on to break my 200 dollar headset. I am truly sorry for whatever he has done on that server, i just want to get back on and play the server again and have some fun. Thank you.
Name: RUSTCHANCE.COM Derek Chauvin
SteamID64:76561198117240053
Date of ban issue: 9/29/2021
Member of staff:paul K
Ban reason :

Okay well if your so called little brother has a deep voice and your friend who was printing said " I joined the server for fun its a good server, I don't know why they where messing around" also does your little brother also sound exactly like you because the person I banned sounded like the same one who was on the server the whole time. The same person who when was frozen shouted "N*gger N*gger N*gger" multiple times and then disconnected. It would be appreciated if you didn't lie. ?

Okay well if your so called little brother has a deep voice and your friend who was printing said " I joined the server for fun its a good server, I don't know why they where messing around" also does your little brother also sound exactly like you because the person I banned sounded like the same one who was on the server the whole time. The same person who when was frozen shouted "N*gger N*gger N*gger" multiple times and then disconnected. It would be appreciated if you didn't lie. ?
i wasnt even home at the time and he is younger than me what else should i call him? im not lying

Denied, I advise when you aren't at your computer you either log out or turn it off to prevent this from happening again if it is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom