Not open for further replies.

FistyKiller

Name: FistyKiller
Steam ID: 0091785798
Banning staff member: Chris
Banning reason: MVDM
Date of ban: 12/07/2020
Length of ban: 5 Weeks!
Why your ban should be reverted: I literally just accidentally ran over two people who were just standing in the middle of the road and then without warning an admin just appeared and told me that I was going to be banned for 5 weeks, When I asked him what specifically it was for and tried to explain that it was an OBVIOUS accident he didn't answer me and followed through with the ban WITHOUT ANY FORM of warning!
Evidence (if any): I unfortunately don't have any evidence due to the absolutely random and non-sense nature of the Ban

Zack

Forums Manager
Management
Staff of the Month
PoliceRP Senior-Administrator
Jailbreak Junior-Administrator
Staff Member

Chris

Event Manager
Management
PoliceRP Senior-Administrator
Jailbreak Administrator
Staff Member
From what i saw you had attempted to kill multiple and killing 4 overall you say they were in the road however you still made no attempt to go around them and hit them because they were in road and tried to get away with it

Harry.

Graphics & Design
Jailbreak Senior-Administrator
PoliceRP Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
I have witnessed this event, and I do believe you should remain banned.

You had ran me over once, and once I got revived you turned your vehicle around, ran me over and 2 other people. This counts as VDMx4 and would be counted as MVDM.

You had intention to run people over, as you turned and drifted into us in your vehicle, and turned your vehicle around to run people over again.

pat

PoliceRP Administrator
Staff Member
@FistyKiller I have 2 staff members saying that you INTENTIONALLY ran 4 people over, and you said you ran over 2, also if they were in the road, why didn't you attempt to actually go around them?

pat

PoliceRP Administrator
Staff Member
Closed due to no reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom