Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Sodaman
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:490612652
Date of ban issue: 02-11-23
Member of staff: Johny
Ban reason (screenshot): 1698943021471.png
Why should we unban you? Me and my mate was just fucking around using the move tool under the precision tool flying eachother around after doing that sometime i end up in the skybox (not in the view so people can actually see me) and a staff member teleports to me and i agree to show him the thing we did to get up there (i even have a simple fix!) meanwhile i was showing him johny perm bans me which i dont think is fair as i wasnt intentionally trying to ruin the other players roleplay experience as me and my mate was just fucking around so i feel that this ban is unjustified and that i should have one chance more.

hi, sodaman using bugs is a perma ban and you were caught outside the map after being caught by staff before and warned not too i gave you the day ban someone else gave you the perma ban.
ExploitsDo not exploit any found bugs, small or big, you must report them to a member of staff immediately.
you even just admitted to knowing it flung you about but if higher up agree this was too harsh a punishment i'm happy with giving you another chance

I still think i should be given another chance as straight up perm banning a dedicated member of the community for messing around not hurting anyone is a bit... I am not gonna defend myself saying i didnt do it because i did get up into the skybox but i wasnt in the part where i was visible to people so i wasnt hurting anyone just fucking around but this is abit much.

Last edited:
I still think i should be given another chance as straight up perm banning a dedicated member of the community for messing around not hurting anyone is a bit... I am not gonna defend myself saying i didnt do it because i did get up into the skybox but i wasnt in the part where i was visible to people so i wasnt hurting anyone just fucking around but this is abit much.
hi sodaman, your appeal will be taken into consideration I understand your actions weren't meant to harm others but as staff we go off a agreement and in that agreement any bug, glitch or what you did classes as a perm ban, I'm really sorry if you feel this ruling is unfair but in my eyes its just, as being you were warned about glitches once but you still go ahead and do it I decided that warning you wasn't going to change your outlook I'm happy for you to come back under the agreement if you are caught using bugs, glitches or exploits you will be perma banned I'll wait on hu staff to decide though.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

I will give you 1 chance but if this happens again then I will deny it and you should make sure to go and read the rules again just so something like this does not happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom