Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
name: raKISH
SteamID64: 76561198356699426
Date of ban issue: yestrday
Member of staff: VAKASH
Ban reason (screenshot): LTAP

UNBAN REASON : i haven't done anything or was in a sit for more than 5 minutes i left i joined today to a 5 day ban

hello rakish

from my point of view as soon as I pressed sit as the report was on you, you then left the game instantly to where it looks like you have left to avoid punishment and I find the ban very reasonable as this isn't the first time you've done this

it might have happened but it wasn't intentional plus I've been playing for a long time so it would be understandable to have previous warns Plus what was the sit for anyway if i would have taken the warn i wouldn't have been banned so why would i leave (the sit was probably wasnt gonna end with a warn because i was a cop)

Denied
This isn't the first time you have LTAP'ed. Read over the rules and you will be unbanned in 5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom