Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Banned

Name: Ricardo
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79598250
Date of ban issue: May 18
Member of staff: Q1pg1
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?: "LTAP, or Leaving to Avoid Punishment, is a bannable offense where, during admin sits or jailing, the player leaves to attempt avoiding punishment."
I didnt leave to avoid anything, neither was involved in any action, i didnt speak with any admin or anyone, i just disconnected and came back to a ban.

Attachments

• ver.png
    ver.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 9
Hey there! 👋

A sit was made on you for a fail base, I had a look over your base and confirmed that it was a fail base. I went to speak to you, after asking you to fix it, you had left the game.

On my behalf, you can see why I banned you. I believed that you left due to wanting to avoid a warn or punishment so I believed that an LTAP ban was necessary.

Thanks,
Q1pg1.

What do u mean i had a "fail base", i only had 1 prop and it was a keypad door, that keypad was inside the normal door frame, and yes i never talked to you or was warned by you.

What do u mean i had a "fail base", i only had 1 prop and it was a keypad door, that keypad was inside the normal door frame, and yes i never talked to you or was warned by you.
I checked the door for keypads, and it had no keypads on it, so there was no entry to the base while you was printing money.

In-game, I said, "Please fix this failbase.". Once I stated that, you had disconnected from the server. I think you can understand how it looks like LTAP as I tell you to fix something and it seems as if you left the server to avoid punishment.

I dont have alzheimer, but i did have a keypad in the door frame but whathever, 4 days ban for a bad explained situation.

I dont have alzheimer, but i did have a keypad in the door frame but whathever, 4 days ban for a bad explained situation.
Hey there,

There was no keypad, I checked both sides and used a keypad checker. There was no keypad on the door.

An admin sit was made against you about it as someone was trying to raid you.

I m sure i had one!
Hey there,

As I said before, there was no keypad on the door. If there was, there would of been nothing wrong. I double checked before I did anything, and I am 100% sure that there was no keypad.

I didnt go crazy and i m also 100% sure i had one, i could just eat the fucking ban and would be back in some days but i did have a fucking keypad, make the ban perma just so i dont connect to the server by mistake .|.

I didnt go crazy and i m also 100% sure i had one, i could just eat the fucking ban and would be back in some days but i did have a fucking keypad, make the ban perma just so i dont connect to the server by mistake .|.
Hey there,

Once again, I confirmed that you did not have a keypad, I checked multiple times for a keypad and used a keypad checker on the door. It did not have a keypad.

The ban is not a permanent ban, it is only 5 days.

Thanks,
Q1pg1.

Top Bottom