Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted bazas staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? bazzle
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? on and off for a year n a bit
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes im predicted a 6 in gcses
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:533463223
1.7 References (if any)? non

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random deathmatch, randomly killing someone with no context to rp or when killing is not needed in rp

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New life rule, when respawned you shall not go back to the location where you just died or joining in rp after you were murdered in rp

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: fear rp when roleplaying acting as you are in a real life shocking event
if someone puts a gun to your head you do what they say and act like your in a shocking and scary event in real life
running away while someone is aiming a gun at you and mugging you is not fear rp

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: homophobia is the act of discriminating someone over there sexual preference
joe calls dylan a f***** because hes gay
dylan kills joe because of his sexual preference towards men

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: racism is the act of being prejudice or discriminating someone of there race
joe calls dylan an n word because of his race
dylan kills joe because of his race

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
first step check for advert, second step tell joe that he has adverted car jack third step, verbal warn william that you cannot steal nhs vehicles
2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
first step check for pd raid advert, second step if william has adverted pd raid tell joe that it was a pd raid thats why he was being shot, third step if william hasnt adverted pd raid you would ban him for ban him for mrd for 5 weeks
2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? step one joe can base on the side walk but cant build so he would have to turn to hobo to make a physical base, step two check for advert if no advert is seen warn for fta for raid, step three warn william for nlr

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
step one check for advert of pd meeting, step two check death logs for how many people died, third step ban joe for mrdm for 5 weeks

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
ive matured alot and would make a great fit towards the staff team atm
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
i would ask for assistance from other staff to help resolve the situation
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
yes a dark rp server that has shut down and have been staff on this server before
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
im very knowledgeable on rules, im liked on the server by people ik apart from a few and i have alot of spare time
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
i have a social life, i have school and gcses and most people know me for mingeing but i no longer minge
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
because when i was previously staff on the server i enjoyed the staff community and interacting and helping the community on riverside and i do now i will do my best and all to help the server and i have a lot of spare time to be staff

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? go ahead if you want lad

i believe bazzle would be possibly the most chill staff on the server, always deals with situations without bias and overall a great guy. make this man staff!

+1 Good application he knows the rules really good and knows how to handle sits.

+0 Havent interacted with you lots but from the interactions I've had you dont seem bad but you can be kinda toxic at times

+0 Havent interacted with you lots but from the interactions I've had you dont seem bad but you can be kinda toxic at times
thank you for the feed back i look forward to interacting with you in the foreseeable future i only become toxic-ish when people are being toxic towards me

Neutral,

Although you've been staff in the past and you've been amazing, However you're returned for a third time while applying for staff so as long as you prove to me and others that you're back full time then I don't see why not.

Neutral,

Although you've been staff in the past and you've been amazing, However you're returned for a third time while applying for staff so as long as you prove to me and others that you're back full time then I don't see why not.
thanks jordz lad i am back full time im actually in betfred as we speak

Azz

Neutral, I’ve seen you on for a day and you seem chill and a nice guy but I think you should stay on for a bit longer and prove to everyone that you will be good a staff.

Just build some trust in the community and I’m sure you will be a great staff member :)

Neutral, I’ve seen you on for a day and you seem chill and a nice guy but I think you should stay on for a bit longer and prove to everyone that you will be good a staff.

Just build some trust in the community and I’m sure you will be a great staff member :)
thank you lad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom