Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied baza's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?
baz/baza
1.2 How old are you?
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
3 years on and off
1.5 Are you fluent in English?
yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:533463223
1.7 What is your Discord?
malarke#7072
1.8 References (if any)?
junior told me to make one

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
example one: dave shoots aaron for being rude to him
example two: aaron stabs dave because he wouldnt stop following him
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
example one: dave kills aaron during a bank raid, aaron then goes back to bank to try get money bags
example two: aaron adverts mug for daves money, dave doesn't drop the money so aaron kills him. a minute later aaron is killed in the same area of the mug took by dave
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
example one: dave is surrounded by two people with guns pointed towards him, dave then shoots one instead of surrendering
example two: aaron is a pcso and gets kidnapped by 3 men who strip him down and take away his communications away, aaron then tazers one man and goes on to his radio to alert hes been kidnapped
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
example one: aaron calls dave a f****t
example two: dave kills aaron because he was being "gay"
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
example one: a new server player spams the n word in ooc
example two: aaron kills dave because his character model was black
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
i would bring both to a sit listen to what they have to say, i would check logs to see if william adverted, then warn william for stealing a nhs vehicle and return him and joe

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
bring both to a sit and check if william adverted pd raid
if william did advert then i would tell joe that he did and he was most likely killed in cross fire
if william didnt advert then i would get a higher up to ban him for mass rdm

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
i would warn william with fail to advert, nlr and rdm and would ask a higher up if that is allegable for a ban
i would then warn joe for fail base and tell him that hobo's can only build on the pavement
2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
i would get a higher up to ban joe fpr mass rdm because william had already adverted police meeting and during a pd meeting you cant do major crimes which a bombing comes under

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
i have alot of experience on the server ive been playing it since i was 14 and i have previously been staff before on the server i will be honest i was removed for mingeing while mod but i have matured alot since then
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?

Have you received any help when creating this application?
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?

+1. You fixed up the application so I changed it to a +0 to a +1. As promised! Have a good day.

Last edited:
+0. The start of the application didnt look half bad to be honest but you didnt finish the rest of it from 3.2 and up. If you do fix this I might consider changing it to a +1
i didnt realise this thank you for letting me know

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
ask higher ups for advice or use the staff hand book
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
have previously been staff before on the server i will be honest i was removed for mingeing while mod but i have matured alot since then and i want to be mature and fix my mistakes and redo my staff experience properly
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
im efficent,im level headed and im very familiar with the server
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
i have college and work, i am not atm too well known in the new player base, im a perfectionist
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
i want to be better and more mature at the role when i was previously i have grown with age and think i could make a good atmosphere in the server
3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
no i do not

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? i have nothing to hide

+1 sound geeza

Good staff app and ex staff. Activity could improve abit but I can't say oet

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Denied
I am sorry but this is a fairly weak application; although I don't doubt that you have matured, you need to prove yourself a bit more in order to be accepted. Improve your reputation within the player base and I'm sure you will get into staff if you really want it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom