Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Bedouins FULL ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bedouin
SteamID64: 76561198035274892 (STEAM_0:0:37504582)
Date of ban issue: 12/04/2021
Ban Reason(Screenshot): 1618260042989.png
Why should we unban you?: Alright, as you already should know my previous appeal was accepted but it has only been reduced. I am unhappy with the result as I feel I am just being punished for nothing now. You have accepted the appeal but agreed on a reduction. Why would it not be lifted? I do not understand why it has been reduced instead of lifted since I was not reported since they were my friends. If it is still going to be held at 2 more days, could you tell me why it has not been fully lifted? As in what I am being punished for in said two days. Also neither of my friends were penalised for this since we were killing each other. They also did not report me as I know them personally. We were killing each other, not randomly, since it was hosted by melon at one point. We were all killing each other no one except me received a punishment and after I had appealed it had only been reduced. Surely if my appeal was accepted it would be lifted. Unless I am being punished for another reason (which is not specified anywhere). What it seems to me is that parks has just came on, skimmed over the logs and banned me but not them? If I was to be reported wouldn't the current active admin, melon punish all of us? It could have been self defence for all he knew. Since he logged on about 7 or 8 hours after it happened. Surely Drunky and rustypopcorn88 (my friends who joined in the war) would also be punished for the same reason (MRDM). But no punishment has been placed. Only me. It feels unjustified and as if I am being targeted for some funny joke or such. I have also recently been sent this.
A message from a super admin saying that late at night you can kill your friends and it will not be punishable. It was between me and my friends and no one else was on. We were also moved to Leslie Green by melon to continue so no one was near or in danger. This message can be seen below.
1618260924156.png
Appeal in question: https://riverside-roleplay.com/forums/index.php?threads/bedouins-ban-appeal.369/#post-2648

Also could I inquire into who I have RDM'd because as far as I know that is absolutely nobody.

I would like to highlight that I am asking what I am still being punished for, why none of my friends who were the only participants did not receive punishment and how parks came to the conclusion that I had mass rdm'd even though me killing others was me just killing my friends in a mini war that we agreed on. Also that another admin (melon) spectated and aided in our mini war.

I also want to state how much of a waste of time this has been since I could have been on the server playing and having fun with my friends and even having another mini war with maybe melon if he decided to join but instead I was banned for killing my friends after they had agreed upon our fight. No one else was on, so I wonder who else I could've killed. Surely it wouldnt be the admin that was in god mode spectating us, or was it the only other person online that was never seen by any of us? Who knows? All I know is that parks came on and banned me just because he felt like it. Then all I get is a reduced punishment for the non existant thing apparently did.

Last edited:
Yeah we were all fighting and even at one point another admin (melon) started watching the war unfold and even teleported us to different points in leslie green so we could have the war there. Why is this punishable if another admin spectated and aided in it?

fzn

1618261902834.png
My reply above is how I would treat the situation, I don't know specifics but don't take my words as a green light to do this.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Your ban has already been reduced please stop making tickets concerning this ban and forum posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom