Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Boon's Staff Aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Boon
1.2 How old are you? 20
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 6 weeks
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:94992728
1.7 What is your Discord? Boon#3315
1.8 References (if any)? N/A

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death Match Or as its commanly known "RDM" Is where a player Kills Another Fellow Player For No RP Reason Atall
EXAMPLE 1: A Player Has just Spawned In And gets Killed.
EXAMPLE 2: A Player Is Having a Non RP related Argument And Gets Killed In Result

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule (NLR) Is Where A player Respawns And Must Forget The Reason/Situation They where Killed In.
EXAMPLE 1: A Player Is Killed In A Mugging and Once they Respawn They go Back to the Situation And Kill Or Interact with the person Who Instigated it in the First Place.
EXAMPLE 2: A Player is Killed in A Bank Raid Then Prosedes back to the Bank And Colects the money they Originaly Tried To Steal

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear Roll Play Is Where A Player Must RP that they Are Scared/ Fear
EXAMPLE 1: There is a mugging with a gun And the Player being Muged Runs Off
EXAMPLE 2: PD Have Surounded a man At gun point But they Continue to not comply and run

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: homophobia Is the Negitive Attitudes toward Homosexuality
EXAMPLE 1: A Police INS Refuses To Train A CDT Due to them Being Gay
EXAMPLE 2: A Player Kills someone Because they Identify as NON-BINARY

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Predudice Toward A Person Becasue of their Race.
EXAMPLE 1: A Player Screems the N-word At People
EXAMPLE 2: A Police officer Kills A Civ Becasue "They Had A Different Skin Colour To Me"

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

When Wiliam Enters the Sit i Will First ask Does He Understand Adverting If Not i will Teach him. If he does Then i Will Ask Why No advert. Remind him He Must Advert For A Carjack And Crimes Against NHS are Againts the Rules. Check His Previous logs. then warn Him For FTA(Fail To Advert) Then Remind him to type !MOTD To Refresh His Mind On the Rules.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Check Logs To Make Sure That Wiliam Has Adverted if He has Tell Joe That He Did Advert Pd Raid. If he didnt Advert PD Raid Then I Would have to Give him a Warning For FTA If he was in PD Raiding and a Ban For MRDM (mass Randon death Match)

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

First Ask Why Wiliam didnt advert and here both sideds of the Story. Then Check Logs to conferm The Buying Of New Guns and that Joe Did Kill him. Then If He Did Both I Would Warn Wiliam For FTA Braking NLR(New Life Rule) And RDM(random deathmatch) If He Prosedes not to listen Give him a 24Hour Cooldown Ban

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Listen To His Side Of the Story Then Tell Him That When PD Are doing a meeting that Major Crimes Are Against the Rules As Stated In the Advert. Then I Would Warn Him For Major Crimes During PD Meeting.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I Have Experiance In All ranks Of Staff On Multiple Servers And Im A good People Person And Team Player

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

Contact A Fellow Member Of Staff And Seek Help

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

Super Admin/Head Of Staff On 2 Police RP's And 1 Starwars RP

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

Teamwork. Commitment. People Person

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

Dyslexia, Self Critical And Self off Putting.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I Beleve that RSRP Is The Best Server i have Played On With a helpfull Staff Team I Just Want to make It even better

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?

Dyslexia

Have you received any help when creating this application? NO
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

+1
You are really active on the server, really nice guy to talk too and has a good understanding of the rules. Would be an amazing addition to the staff team. The application could be a little bit better, but only minor changes.

+1 see u on all the time never had a bad incounter with you (Hes fit for staff :))

+1 Good Police Officer. Knows the rules and would be a great addition to the staff team. Really passionate about RP.

+1 I feel boon would be a great candidate for the staff team, he's respectable, well known and I feel he has a wide knowledge and understanding of the rules, and even better, he's from the OG riverside :cool:

+1 Great Staff application, Lovely to talk to, No Bad Interactions with you.

+1 deffo recommend for staff (I went to the bathroom for 30 minutes and he waited to give me a promo)

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Please message me on discord to schedule your interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom