Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Bread Staff report and Warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Bread
Date of Incident: 16/04/2023
Information about the incident: I was driving towards the city tunnel where bobi built this weird speed trap where you zig zag through container doors and there is 3 large 2D text signs on each lane and as i got there I expected VDM was still disabled so i was swerving through the build where Garry's Mod Physics kicks in and i loose control of my car and hit a person at 20mph on accident where Bread was taking a on the side (not on a sidewalk nor on the guard rails but on the road) with out hesitation Bread kicks me and dosent give me a chance to explain that it was an accident. I sadly don't have a rec of the incident but i have a clip of me driving through the build prior to the kick. Its upsetting to me because I lost $300k worth of unclaimed bitcoin. I feel i was treated unfairly by bread.

clip of the checkpoint prior to incident https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/15fxFK0lIgacat/d13378KQpHDC?invite=cr-MSwyYmUsMTgxNzczNTc2LA

Hello there was multiple reports about people car minging at the checkpoint so i was telling bobi that i would be looking out for it but as soon as i was telling him you came along and ran over a officer i warned you and didnt kick you, im assuming probably the warning threshold kicked you, you should of not broken our server rules.

Azz

Denied. Please try to slow down and avoid hitting players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom