Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Bruce Eagle DEAF Warn Appeal - FearRP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bruce Eagle Deaf
SteamID64: 76561198056183133
Date of warning issue: 28/7/2023
Member of staff: Arctic
Warning reason (screenshot):
1690476436867.png

Why should we remove the warning?:

I couldn't not see Barrydae Advert, Because It's Color & Font is hard to see. Therefore didn't see this message.
1690476532780.png
I'd thought they were carjacking me. But they had clip. But i didn't ran away. Even Tho that they were using their mic, but i couldn't understand what they're were saying.
Even So, I didn't leave Car Dealer AT ALLL. I just stood there.

Yet, There were kidnapping me for no VAILD RP reason or tell Staff why.

Also Yet again, I Just got arrived at Car Dealer, De-spawned my moped and head straight to Car Dealer NPC to spawn my another car. I do not see the advert when that happen. because i just too focused on getting my another car.

Last edited:
im the one who kidnapped you with mav, we made it clear we wanted to take you hostage as i even typed this out to you and you flat out refused and ran away until the police came, even after you spawned your car i destroyed it and told you to put your hands up and you still refused

Hey there Bruce apologizes if you feel that this warn was unwarranted.

However with the clip I was shown and do have, You were being shouted at by two people and approached bby two parties with one person yelling at you extremely loud from behind you with a gun out and a person approaching you from the side with a gun out which I will post shortly. You would of acknowledge a person running towards you and pointing at you from the side. With your reasoning in game being "you did not see a valid advert" which is still no reason for you to break rules if in your opinion it was invalid.

In regards to your comment of "needing a valid reason to kidnap you" in relation to rule D6, Which is the kidnapping rule " kidnapping may be executed once every 30 minutes. You must advert "kidnapping". You may not hold someone hostage for longer than 15 minutes unless negotiations are ongoing. You may only execute your hostage if no government officials respond (within 5 minutes) or negotiations fail. During negotiations, you may only ask for a maximum of £20.000 and any other reasonable demand, such as safe passage.", it does not state anywhere in which a "RP reason" is needed. So the kidnapping was infact valid.

Furthermore, in game your response
To your reasoning for not listening to them was, "I yelled at them to kill me and they refused". You were under fearrp having two guns pointed at you with a valid advert. There are no rules regarding the colours/style of an advert making it invalid, so in which if you missed it that is just your own fault, therefore the advert is still valid and you spawned a car, Which under rule B3 "FearRP implies that you must value your character's life when threatened. FearRP applies either when you have no weapons in your possession and are being threatened with a firearm or you are armed but outnumbered by individuals with firearms. If you have your firearm drawn prior to intiation, FearRP does not apply.". Your character was being theatened by two armed individuals and you continue and ignored them.

So in my opinion this warn is still valid, as you were under gunpoint and you refused to cooperate.

evidence:

Hey there Bruce apologizes if you feel that this warn was unwarranted.

However with the clip I was shown and do have, You were being shouted at by two people and approached bby two parties with one person yelling at you extremely loud from behind you with a gun out and a person approaching you from the side with a gun out which I will post shortly. You would of acknowledge a person running towards you and pointing at you from the side. With your reasoning in game being "you did not see a valid advert" which is still no reason for you to break rules if in your opinion it was invalid.

In regards to your comment of "needing a valid reason to kidnap you" in relation to rule D6, Which is the kidnapping rule " kidnapping may be executed once every 30 minutes. You must advert "kidnapping". You may not hold someone hostage for longer than 15 minutes unless negotiations are ongoing. You may only execute your hostage if no government officials respond (within 5 minutes) or negotiations fail. During negotiations, you may only ask for a maximum of £20.000 and any other reasonable demand, such as safe passage.", it does not state anywhere in which a "RP reason" is needed. So the kidnapping was infact valid.

Furthermore, in game your response
To your reasoning for not listening to them was, "I yelled at them to kill me and they refused". You were under fearrp having two guns pointed at you with a valid advert. There are no rules regarding the colours/style of an advert making it invalid, so in which if you missed it that is just your own fault, therefore the advert is still valid and you spawned a car, Which under rule B3 "FearRP implies that you must value your character's life when threatened. FearRP applies either when you have no weapons in your possession and are being threatened with a firearm or you are armed but outnumbered by individuals with firearms. If you have your firearm drawn prior to intiation, FearRP does not apply.". Your character was being theatened by two armed individuals and you continue and ignored them.

So in my opinion this warn is still valid, as you were under gunpoint and you refused to cooperate.

evidence:
You cannot INTERUPT anybody who under using the Car Dealer. Kidnapping only works if player stood still, and at Gun Point. But Not While Player is in motion. Because i couldn't see the ADVERT. Because my eyes are on focused to the Car Dealer NPC.

A Valid Kidnapping Must be Fair but not just like behind someone at gunpoint-ing behind their backs. or they cannot see anybody who adverted or at Gunpoint which I did not see I was at 2 players gunpoint.

I did not have any guns out. Because these 2 players were killed by Police. As I just stood in car dealer.

And there were spamming their mic as soon i interactive the Car Dealer NPC. So I got confused why they saying to me for. "Because I Couldn't See The DAMN Grey-ish Black Kidnapping Advert. A more colorful would be more better, that I'll would to see it more clearer.

You cannot INTERUPT anybody who under using the Car Dealer. Kidnapping only works if player stood still, and at Gun Point. But Not While Player is in motion. Because i couldn't see the ADVERT. Because my eyes are on focused to the Car Dealer NPC.

A Valid Kidnapping Must be Fair but not just like behind someone at gunpoint-ing behind their backs. or they cannot see anybody who adverted or at Gunpoint which I did not see I was at 2 players gunpoint.

I did not have any guns out. Because these 2 players were killed by Police. As I just stood in car dealer.
you can see in the picture artic posted you were aware of us and just wanted to be killed instead of rp'ing

At the point they initiated the roleplay situation, you were just entering the cardealership and therefore you were apart of the roleplay. Along with there is no rule stating that if someone is using an NPC they are immune to roleplay situations. and with the regards of "kidnapping only works if player stood still and at gunpoint" where does the kidnapping rule state this?

Regarding your attempted argument of "a valid kidnapping must be fair and not just like behind someone at gunpointing their back" where does it state this in the rule that is has to be infront of someone. Realistically a kidnapper would not you want to see their face so they would possibly make an attempt at coming behind you.

And your third point relating to the pd. that does not matter. Along with the video it is clearly indictating that you were "not just stood in car dealer" that you entered the building due to the motion of your player walking in. So yet this point is false.

And there were spamming their mic as soon i interactive the Car Dealer NPC. So I got confused why they saying to me for. "Because I Couldn't See The DAMN Grey-ish Black Kidnapping Advert. A more colorful would be more better, that I'll would to see it more clearer.
Those I don't disagree with your point of ensuring that the advert is clear and bright colours. however no rule states that a player must use a "clear" advert, that the only rule regarding adverts in general would be B15, No chain adverts. which does not apply in this case. However But you also now admit that you were understood they were addressing you ""Why they saying to me".

Considering you have "deaf" in your name and previously there have been situations you've said yourself "i didn't hear them." I believe that using a high tone of voice in order for you to hear them properly is not justified at micspaming.
However in the clip through listening to both audio of ingame and what appears to be an outside source, that the player was simply shouting and not micspaming.
Overral yet again, just because YOU THINK they broke the rules. doesn't mean you can simply do the same thing.

Those I don't disagree with your point of ensuring that the advert is clear and bright colours. however no rule states that a player must use a "clear" advert, that the only rule regarding adverts in general would be B15, No chain adverts. which does not apply in this case. However But you also now admit that you were understood they were addressing you ""Why they saying to me".

Considering you have "deaf" in your name and previously there have been situations you've said yourself "i didn't hear them." I believe that using a high tone of voice in order for you to hear them properly is not justified at micspaming.
However in the clip through listening to both audio of ingame and what appears to be an outside source, that the player was simply shouting and not micspaming.
Overral yet again, just because YOU THINK they broke the rules. doesn't mean you can simply do the same thing.
It's not them breaking the rules, If they would see my DEAF on my name, It would be better if they just f**king Type INSTEAD USING GODAMN MIC.

ur not deaf since u typed u just wanted to be killed in a a staff sit so u could clearly hear u

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

you actively choose to keep running even when they were saying hands up at least 3 times and you chose to keep on running towards the car dealer when you know by now that if someone shouts hands up it normally means they are kidnapping you, and if you cant hear it still means you can read which you should see in chat who adverted kidnap and then see at the right of your screen who is talking and see its the same person which likely means they are kidnapping you.

In the future please do not try and use the disability's that you have as an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom