Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Bruce Eagle RDM Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: Bruce Eagle DEAF
Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47958702
Date of Incident: 06/03/2023
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Got a hit for Bruce, I was drving around looking for him and came across him parked in his Tesla, killed him, carjacked the Tesla (I did advert) and went to sell it, while waiting to get my money Bruce shot me for no reason. Now, you can say me killing him or selling his car is a reason but if the car is already sold and it doesn't say anywhere they can get revenge on you for the hit and his reasonings for killing me is disturbing him AFK, even I took many shots and didn't do anything to stop me so technically I didn't "disturb" him.
Evidence on the incident: Got it on Clip:
Clip starts at 2:30

Last edited:
The Video Clearly Shows I was AFK (ALT+Tabbed + Was Gone get some food aswell.)

There wasn't many players or None of Admins/Mods were on Server. (Since there's was 5-4 players were on inculding us.)

The Video Clearly Shows I was AFK (ALT+Tabbed + Was Gone get some food aswell.)

There wasn't many players or None of Admins/Mods were on Server. (Since there's was 5-4 players were on inculding us.)
1. Never said you weren't AFK 2. No rules which say I can't kill you (as a hit) while AFK

Azz

This report has been Accepted. The player will be warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom