Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Buff Weed

Suggestion:
BUFF WEED & NERF LEAN

How will this benefit the community:
As you may know, I am a professional narcotics producer on riverside :coffee: . This means that I have done too many tests to count regarding which drug makes the most profit. As of today, the rankings are as follows: Lean #1, Meth #2, Weed #3. I think it should be the complete opposite.
Weed takes the longest amount of time to set up and produce (around 5 mins to set up and 10 minutes to produce), it requires the most amount of time and money to make a profit and it is the most dangerous to produce. Lean takes around 2 minutes to produce (the fastest), it requires the least amount of effort and it is nearly risk-free (88k profit). I think meth is in a good state because it has a good balance between risk, time and reward.
Weed needs a buff and lean needs a nerf.
Why?
To actually make a profit from weed to need to grow or buy the best seeds (60% THC, 800g, 280 secs), these only give you around £90,000 per batch. It takes a really long time to make OP seeds, maybe like 6 hours of splicing. Also, to make weed efficiently you need VIP- so I think people who pay money for better equipment should be given their fair bit. In comparison with lean, weed is shit.
It is far quicker and easier to make around the same amount of money with lean than it is with lean.

I suggest increasing the selling price of weed by 300% and increasing the cost of the ingredients of lean by 150%. I think this is fair because there is no other way to get money in riverside apart from drug dealing, buffing it will increase the number of people SPREADING AROUND THE MAP and the number of drug raids that may happen. It also gives players the ability to make money without gambling.

JSR

+1 100% think that weed should be buffed it would help out a lot with my monthly mortgage

+1 I agree making weed takes ages,
this would make weed more enjoyable/profitable and less boring

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
+1 this would be very beneficial for all players

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
+1 weed is pretty tough unless you already own a spliced buff seed. Otherwise, it takes hours and only one raid to ruin your operation.

+0.5 Lean is pretty good for money when you are desperate but it gets boring so I atleast dont use it that much, but weed sure deserves a buff. Make it faster to make weed and make weed buffed way more overall.

Top Bottom