Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied bullshit fear rp warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Ciara
SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:563861577
Date of warning issue: 26/6/22
Member of staff: GGDOM
Warning reason (screenshot): Left game coz I had to go but its fear rp
Why should we remove the warning?: I had 1 gun on me (its 2 guns for fear RP) and when I was actually punching the ppl kidnapping me they didnt even have a gun on me

Last edited:
As Prime Minister you were in a hostage situation which had been correctly adverted and Government were holding negotiations with the kidnappers.
3 players were keeping you hostage, all of whom had weapons. You failed to comply with FearRP in punching the officers. They requested admin assistance and after a verbal warning from myself to stop punching you continued to do so. Only then did I issue you a warning for FailRP.

As Prime Minister you were in a hostage situation which had been correctly adverted and Government were holding negotiations with the kidnappers.
3 players were keeping you hostage, all of whom had weapons. You failed to comply with FearRP in punching the officers. They requested admin assistance and after a verbal warning from myself to stop punching you continued to do so. Only then did I issue you a warning for FailRP.
Yes however they did not have weapons out when I was punching them and I stopped after 2 guns were pointed at me

You were aware they were equipped with weapons and they had used them against you previously to initiate the kidnapping. In an RP situation, where negotiations are taking place, would you attack your kidnappers knowing full well they had weapons holstered? Also after providing you with a verbal warning to stop, you ignored my instructions.

in the exact moment of him attacking the kidnappers where their guns out

Unless anybody has a clip of the incident there's no way of knowing. I personally cannot remember.

Unless anybody has a clip of the incident there's no way of knowing. I personally cannot remember.
I clearly remember them awkwardly standing there with no guns then one pulling a gun, calling you, putting it away after the sit then you telling both of them to pull guns out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom