Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Cakes staff application number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Cake
1.2 How old are you? 18
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since 2022
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:196566429
1.7 What is your Discord? Shigekazu#6185
1.8 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM is random Death match or killing someone without roleplay reason, Example 1: Billy walks up to a police officer standing on the street and stabs him. Example 2: A police officer sees a guy run a read light and guns him down

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: You cannot remember anything from a previous life if you were killed and you can not interact with anything for 5 minutes you also can't be involved in any RP situation that you were in before dying

Example 1: An officer gets killed in a PD Raid so he comes back and kills the raider that killed him

Example 2: A thief dies in a raid and knows there are printers in the building so he comes back after he re-spawns and proceeds to raid again

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is where you roleplay as if you only have one life and you fear losing said life such as being outnumbered 2-1

Example 1: SCO19 jump out on a guy whos walking down the street there is 2 SCO19 officer pointing guns at the said player he must stop.

Example 2: A cop is being held at gun point by 4 criminals and they attempt to kidnap him the officer then proceeds to pull out his firearm and shoot at the criminals.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia Is a hatred towards members of the LGBTQ+ Community.

Example 1: someone joins the server and walks up to someone and calls them the F slur

Example 2: Someone is known to be a transgender player and people go up to them and starts calling them derogatory names for transgender people

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is discrimination to people of colour or minorities.

Example 1: a cop arrests someone so the player starts calling the cop the N-word

Example 2: a player is a follower of the jewish religion players go up to them and start calling him derogatory names for jewish people

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring William and Joe to a sit and explain to Joe that he did in fact advert so I cannot warn him for this but. I will the explain to William that Crimes against NHS are not allowed and I would warn him for Crimes against NHS

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would ask Joe for video proof if he has it so I can see where Joe was when he was shot by William if there is no video proof I will use the logs function to see where everyone was when said incident took place if Joe was in the PD when he was shot I would inform him that William was PD raiding and show him proof of the advert and inform him that PD and anyone inside PD when a raid happens is KOS I would then ask if either of them had any further questions about what happened and return them both to a suitable location.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would first gather both sides of the story and validate that Joe has based on the street after that I would explain to Joe that he cannot base on the street as a drug dealer and then explain to William that he Must advert for raids to be legit and that he cannot go back to where he last died and punish them both appropriately

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would pull joe to a sit and explain this to him and punish him as stated by guide lines

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I believe that my work ethic and drive to learn and progress as a person allows me an edge over other applicants I also Have previous experience staffing on Riverside Roleplay as a senior moderator.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask for another member of staffs assistance.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? I owned a few servers, reached administrator on icefuse networks militaryRP and senior moderator on RSRP

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Quick thinker, Calm under pressure, and a good work ethic

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I'm a people pleaser, I have small patients when it comes to things like homophobia or racism and i swear a lot

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to be a staff member because, I enjoy helping people out its one of the most satisfactory things for me to do just to know that I've done some sort of good. I also really enjoy playing on Riverside and hoping from me joining the staff team I can help others enjoy it too by taking the load off of other staff members as there is sometimes 10x more players on than staff, by helping enforce these rules I can hopefully help make riverside a more enjoyable and RP friendly place by stopping people who want to ruin RP for others. And as I've stated before having another pair of hands onto the more than capable staff team will help take the load of tickets and the ticket wait time down a little bit.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
Autism

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
ACCEPTED

I see that you were previously staff and I'm pleased to say that we are happy to welcome you for an interview. Contact any of the Staff Management team to arrange a time that suits you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom