Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Cartoon's staff application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? PCSO Cartoons 8698
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since February 2022
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:535550900
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death Match is where you kill someone without a proper reason to do so you shouldn't be murdering people unless it is necessary. If you kill 4+ people it is counted as MRDM.
EX1: Cartoons is a gun dealer, he spawns himself a AK-47 (which is another rule break) and proceeds to murder Happy and Feet without proper reason to do so, when in the admin sit he says they looked at him funny.
EX2: Happy sees someone near his car with a lockpick, he shoots them and kills them without them adverting carjack, this means he didn't have proper reason to kill them and can face punishment.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule (NLR) is that you should not interact with anyone/anything from your previous life without 5 minutes (IRL) time passing, after you die you cannot re-involve yourself in the scene you died in, if you do so it is punishable.
EX1: Cartoons gets killed by Feet, after respawning he buys a gun and quickly runs over to Feet screaming and shouting about Feet killing him before, then proceeds to kill Feet for 'revenge'.
EX2: Happy and Feet are in the Metropolitan Police when the Police armoury gets raided, they are others are online and they start to defend the armoury from being raided, they both die in the situation but return to the situation as all other officers have been killed, killing the remaining raiders and stopping them.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear-RP is when you are outnumbered by people with guns, you have to follow every demands they give to you (within reason) but if you have a weapon deployed out before they attempt to put you under FRP, Fear-RP doesn't apply.
EX1: Happy is pulled over by 4 police officers, he is driving without a license, he proceeds to run although under gunpoint by 4 people outnumbering him, this makes him under FearRP but he does not follow the rule.
EX2: John is put under gunpoint and the man /adverts mug towards him to get some cash, although not being outnumbered John doesn't have a gun out, even tho he is under FRP he pulls it out and kills his mugger.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is the dislike and making fun of the LGBTQ+ community for what they identify as. (Lesbian,Gay,Bisexual,Transgender,Quuer)
EX1: John is playing RiversideRP when he notices to people and he askes if they are gay, they say yes and John begins harassing them over their homosexuality and constantly making nasty jokes about it towards them although they ask him to stop.
EX2: Happy is a transgender male and he is playing RiversideRP and he is openly transgender and goes by he/him, a group of people decide to think its funny to call John by she/her although he doesn't go by them pronouns to make fun of him and make John feel uncomfortable.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is the dislike of any-one because of their culture/colour of their skin.
EX1: Carl is a white male and he bumps into a Chinese man Ben, he looks down on Ben as if he is over him just because Ben is Chinese and begins making stereotypical jokes.
EX2: Millie is a black female who hates any other culture with a passion and refuses to speak to them and thinks she is better in life because of this.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would tell Joe that William did indeed carjack advert but I would give William a verbal warning and tell him that you are not permitted to preform crimes on NHS personnel or their vehicles.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would check logs to see if William has adverted PD raid, if he has I would close the sit as no rules have been broken. If he didn't advert PD raid William would receive a ban for MRDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would tell Joe that he is not allowed to have his base on the sidewalk as he must have it inside of doors that he owns and only Hobos can do it anywhere except the road. Then I would warn William for raiding Joes base without a advert then would punish William for NLR as he came right back after being killed for a revenge kill. Then I would ask William to drop Joe the money he received from selling the drugs as compensation for his rulebreaks.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would punish Joe as bombing is a major crime and should not be preformed in the time until the PD meeting is over.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have only one punishment in my whole time playing, I am very active person who is calm throughout anything even if disrespect is being thrown my way. I will handle each and every report the same without any possible 'bias' to take place, I will respect both parties equally and view both person's point of view in the scenario before punishing even if logs say they are in the wrong I will try and get them to justify their actions before making any judgements. I do not usually argue with anyone in the Riversides community and plan to keep it that way, I would say I am a likeable person and do not mind losing time of my own to roleplay if it improves the community to stop constant silly rule-breaks from occurring. I want the server to have less trolls and RDM's ect as that can really effect the servers status as people will simply refuse to play if there is constant stupid RDM'S ect.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would request a higher up admin to come and assist me.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes, the server unfortunately closed down.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Mature, Calm and a good listener to both parties (non bias)

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Temper if someone is repeatedly annoying but can be quickly solved, sometimes I cannot be patient. (Can't think of a third)

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to become a staff member to higher the population of Riverside like it used to be, the silly RDM's/rule breaks in general need to stop as it really buts a bad impression on the community as a whole and can make staff look like a joke at times if their is low staff on and trolls are active. I think I personally would be a great staff member again as I am willing to put my own RP time down just to help the whole community out and stop rule breaks from occurring.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? No.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

fzn

Are you sure you joined in February? What was your name before "Cartoons"?

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
+1 I think you would be a good fit to the staff team.

However, I have had seemingly different experiences with you in comparison to others on this thread! Personally, I haven't seen you make any discriminatory remarks, but I may just be lucky. As long as you can prove that these alleged issues are 100% in the past, I see no reason why you wouldn't make an excellent staff.

+1 I think you would be a good fit to the staff team.

However, I have had seemingly different experiences with you in comparison to others on this thread! Personally, I haven't seen you make any discriminatory remarks, but I may just be lucky. As long as you can prove that these alleged issues are 100% in the past, I see no reason why you wouldn't make an excellent staff.
I have no clue about what Mick is on about, my attitude on other communities has ended as I only play Riverside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom