Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied cesar staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: cesar
Member(s) of staff's rank: senior mod
Date of Incident: 17/09/22
Information about the incident: i made sure that i didnt brake any rules while countering someone countering an arrest so i killed the counter er and then i killed the person being arrested and then 2 people die due to crossfire ( the person that made the sit didnt even want me warned ) and then he checked Blogs and i explained the situation and he says going on about yes yes alright i understand i tab out for like 2 seconds i come back to being returned and being warned for being innocent another situation i was playing music on my sound board everyone was loving it and this guy just drags me for no reason and started telling me do it again and im getting warned baring in mind know one was complaining I WILL SHOW THE CLIP IN A SCREEN SHARE

Hello,

About the Microphone sound board:

I was looking around the map when i flew past dripzz, what i recall hearing was a pretty load mic soundboard being played. so i dragged him to tell him thats you cant do that and he will be getting a Gag and possibly a warning if he decided to do it again, dripzz proceeds to say thats it wasnt annoying anybody (although it being very load) i said you cant do it even if its 'not annoying anybody' or 'everybody was loving it', i saw that as not a valid reason. I did NOT tell dripzz to 'do it again' i told him to not do it again, this might have been an misunderstanding, and i did NOT tell him he was getting warned, i told him if he does it again.

About the warning:
Someone Reported Dripzz for RDM (Random Death Match) and i teleported him and the reporter, i first asked the reporter what happened, he states that drippz killed 3 people (one kill was due to crossfire (Adverted) and thus not the cause of the warning, another kill was to free someone out of cuffs (the person adverted "kill me") thsu not the cause of the warning) the 3rd person was an police officer he killed while 'countering an counter arrest' i was looking into the logs and was still searching what i should do in this case, he proceeds to say 'i cant be bothered, just give me a warning' i searched for a few more minutes and proceed to do that because to me the 'countering an counter arrest' was invalid and he agreded to a warning.

sincerely, Cesar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom