Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Cheese's staff application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheese

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Cheese
1.2: How old are you? 17
1.3: Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? About 2-3 weeks
1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:754677028
1.7: What is your Discord? .lincln
1.8: References (if any)? N/A

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
The definition of RDM is Random Death Match. This means someone randomly killed another player without a specififed reason. One example of this is someone sniping someone without any reason. Another is when says something abhorrent towards another player and gets killed for it. it still counts as RDM.

2.2: Define metagaming and provide two examples:
Metagaming is defined as someone using information outside of RP and using it to their advantage. One example of this is; someone typing in the OOC chat saying something about moneyprinters/drugs, and having the NCA raid their base. Another example is if someone is a police arresting you for saying your location in the OOC chat when you're wanted.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is when their character should fear for their lives. As if it isnt a videogame. One example of this is when being kidnapped, using fearRP, and not trying to fight back. Another example is when being mugged and held at gunpoint, the person being mugged (by more than 2 people) shouldn't fight back.

2.4: What is cop baiting and provide two examples:
Cop baiting is when someone abuses or insults an officer to make them pursue the assailant. One example of this is crashing into a police officer over and over and getting in his/her way. Another example is insulting the officer over and over just to make them riled up.

2.5: What is discrimination and provide two examples:
Discrimination is defined as taking unjust actions against a group of people/sex, etc. One example of this is if someone's real identity is black (or something) he/she would be abused for just that specific reason. Another example (A bit more light) is if someone has a grudge against cops and kept on verbally or other ways just abuse them.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: Dave has adverted carjack, stolen an NHS members vehicle and drives around the city crashing into multiple parked cars. Tom reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
As a Trial-Mod, I know that Dave did advert the carjack but that wouldn't let him off the hook. Since he stole an NHS vehicle, it is against the rules and he would be warned for it.

2.7: Joe has reported William for killing him for no reason with a car bomb. William (Hitman) states that he had a valid reason as it was for a hit. William has also killed three other people with car bombs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Since William did have a hit and got him with the carbomb, the others do not count as RDM. Therefor, nothing would happen to William.

2.8: Garry has reported James (Gun dealer) for killing him for no reason. James has a base on the sidewalk and has openly advertised it as a gun shop server wide. James states that Garry was not permitted inside his shop. James has killed four people in the last three minutes. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First things first, I'd check if he had a KoS sign up on his base that could define the killings. If he did not have said KoS sign up, he would be warned for RDM.

2.9: Harry as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes”. Bobby adverts “Base raid” and still proceeds to raid a base despite Harry warning him that raiding is considered a major crime. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would verbally warn Bobby that that is against the rules. If he decides to continue not following the rules of "No major crimes," He would be warned for breaking the server rules.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I believe you should choose me over other applicants because of a few simple facts. I am great at communicating with others and understanding their point of view. I am also good at resolving conflicts that may be happening in the sit. I am a very fast learner and will adapt to whatever i'm needed for.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
If I was in such situation, I would contact another staff member to get their opinion on what to do.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
I sadly do not.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
As I have said in question 3.1, I am a quick learner, great communicator, and good at resolving conflicts.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
If I had to list three it would be: My lack of experience, my timezone, and my current setup.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I wish to become a staff member to contribute to the growing community that is this server and wish to help out other staff members no matter how small.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
No I do not.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

Mozzie

Mozzie
Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
+1

Great application, very active in-game, good role player and overall I think you would fit very well into the staff team!

BobblMan

Trial-Moderator
Staff Member
+1
good application, very friendly, quite active, and a good fit for staff team!

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
ACCEPTED

Contact a member of Staff Management to arrange an interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom