Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Cian out here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Cian
Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin
Date of Incident: 07-02-2022
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:

As we all know it is nearly pointless to report Cian, max punishment for the lad is a "I'll have a chat with him" at max.
Although I said I'll give it a shot no matter what.

In the clip Admin Cian here was spotted with a very unfair advantage in his base.
I personally told him in game and his response was
This Image provided.
Furthermore, Cian was using what's called a one-way base. Essentially the props are colored with a certain render mode that allows for visual bugs to appear, such as the props being invisible, other props making them see through, etc.
Cian's base in the clip was from the inside, where I got a chance to break in and gather the evidence, essentially if you can see my chats I had 3 proofs.

Proof A/1: Where the physgun proved it was World Glow.
Proof B/2: Where the thirdperson glitch / bug is used to make the main props go invisible.
Proof C/3: The typical prop with "models/props_combine/tprings_globe" as material allowing for WorldGlow props to appear invisible.

Although as expected Cian won't be more than verbally told off, and Cian will use the excuse of not knowing his base was like this or anything Cian comes up with per usual, I would still like to file this in order to at least try and have him held for his actions.
Evidence on the incident:

Member(s) of staff: Cian
Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin
Date of Incident: 07-02-2022
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:

As we all know it is nearly pointless to report Cian, max punishment for the lad is a "I'll have a chat with him" at max.
Although I said I'll give it a shot no matter what.

In the clip Admin Cian here was spotted with a very unfair advantage in his base.
This Image provided.
Furthermore, Cian was using what's called a one-way base. Essentially the props are colored with a certain render mode that allows for visual bugs to appear, such as the props being invisible, other props making them see through, etc.
Cian's base in the clip was from the inside, where I got a chance to break in and gather the evidence, essentially if you can see my chats I had 3 proofs.

Proof A/1: Where the physgun proved it was World Glow.
Proof B/2: Where the thirdperson glitch / bug is used to make the main props go invisible.
Proof C/3: The typical prop with "models/props_combine/tprings_globe" as material allowing for WorldGlow props to appear invisible.

Although as expected Cian won't be more than verbally told off, and Cian will use the excuse of not knowing his base was like this or anything Cian comes up with per usual, I would still like to file this in order to at least try and have him held for his actions.
Evidence on the incident:

"In the clip Admin Cian here was spotted with a very unfair advantage in his base.
This Image provided."

-This situation was because you made a sit saying I was basing as a lawyer and no relevance to the "1-way props"

so the base is world glowed? it's not against the rules

Sorry I'm a bit confused on what rule is being broken in this video... the only thing I can see is you placing a prop and materialising it which makes it one way?

That's not all you can see, I've already said, lad uses the corner of the room to make the props invisible which is 1 abuse so doesn't need props which is why world glow aint aight.
Second thing is, he had props with materials that allow 1 way which he has as fading doors so u can toggle them whenever needed that way he doesnt get caught.

That's not all you can see, I've already said, lad uses the corner of the room to make the props invisible which is 1 abuse so doesn't need props which is why world glow aint aight.
Second thing is, he had props with materials that allow 1 way which he has as fading doors so u can toggle them whenever needed that way he doesnt get caught.
I don't tho...

Denied - Staff Management have concluded that no rules were broken, this seems to be an invalid report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom