Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Cian staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Cian
Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior admin
Date of Incident: 18/3/22
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:

whilst playing riverside, we were harassed and targeted by an admin Cian
it started with moderator jak3y was requesting for Cian to have a word with me (h2trappy) for cuffing him as lighthearted banter, however, against jakeys detests, he decided to unwhitelist me, which is understandable, however, he decided to blacklist me which I feel may be because he just has a personal feud with me and my group, jak3y proceeded to defuse the situation by asking to retrain h2trappy to make both sides happy, which cian proceeded to ignore and act unprofessionally secondly,he job banned h2trappy from cadet for no reason at all. Furthermore, he then decided to target v43, claiming that he can make rules when he pleases, a clip will be added of him clearly abusing power and saying he will job ban V43 although he didn't break a single rule and threatening to ban with no prior warning. Also Cian blatantly admitted to doing what V43 got muted gagged and hassled for in the clip (the thied V43 interaction clip about 15 seconds in). V43 detested this, as anyone would, and got muted & gagged Soritus tried calming the situation in OOC by saying "cian i like you but your kind of powertripping" (something along the lines) the message wasn't inappropriate at all, but this was somehow a reason to permanently mute Soritus. H2Trappy and Armoured detested this and also got muted. They then tried speaking to eachover saying they should staff report Cian, and him, overhearing this, decided to gag them, for no reason, yet again. (clip 2 and 3 show 2 different POV) Soritus then got angry and was rightfully gagged in the situation (still wrongfully muted!) after this, Jak3y tried speaking to cian in staff chat to resolve the situation which Cian then replied "cry more" and proceeded to ignore his further questions although he was only trying to help out. Soritus spoke to Chris and H2Trappy spoke to Mozzie. Chris unmute Soritus temporarily so that he could advert bombing, but Soritus was instantly muted, ruining the RP experience. Mozzie was trying to help H2Trappy but ended up being told off for interfering (Sorry Mozzie!) Soritus had to make a staff request whenever he wanted to advert or buy something, which staff were compliant with and actually acting kindly. but out of the blue, with 0 active warnings, Soritus was banned? We are providing clips from multiple POVs and V43 is also twitch streaming most of these events from his POV,

PUTTING IT SHORTLY:

Cian gagged 2 people for saying they were going to staff report so that they couldnt communicate

Cian wrongfully banned someone

Cian tried acting as if he makes the rules

Wrongfully job banned someone from police cadet]

Threatened to job ban from a citizen job and ban for something which wasnt against any rules, nor was it minging

the whole server basically witnessed this and a lot of people were trying to help out which resulted in them also catching abuse, which Me Soritus Jak3y and V43 would like to personally apologize and thank you for!
We would like appropriate action to be taken instead of the normal "we will talk to him" we would also like an apology. especially Soritus, who was wrongfully banned. we believe his actions were done partially because he has something against the group of people who play the game together to try and enjoy it. alot of people can agree that cians actions are unjust and annoying, if i missed anything, please add it on as a comment as we don't quite have everyone's POV at this moment.

Thank you for reading and have a good day everybody!
Evidence on the incident

clip 1.

clips of V43s interaction in order :

https://clips.twitch.tv/MiniatureKnottyLaptopPJSalt-knS91o26aGlPtTdv
https://clips.twitch.tv/HealthyUnsightlyMonkeyDxCat-w3ni8ZzGmgtYbAo-
https://clips.twitch.tv/WildAbstemiousBulgogiOSsloth-f5uhtLOTendhntnr

https://clips.twitch.tv/SoftImpartialHorseTakeNRG--2WZ3oxI3WzYsmE1

clip 2. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/eI3P7WieNMNn-/d1337VBjgfak?invite=cr-MSwxVDgsNDg5MTczNjks

clip 3. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/eIaoRnLdxHEVn/d1337OjNtj1y?invite=cr-MSxOeDksMzcxNjY1NTQs

LIVE STREAM OF EVERYTHING CIAN DID ( i understand u most likely wont have time to go over this)

Last edited:
as i was literally falsely banned today, i feel as if i should add that i, along many others, witnesed todays situation and need to honestly ask what was cian thinking?

I'm very sorry you feel like I mistreated you
But you were all muted and gagged for constant harassment and disrespect ill show here in the thread

1647637645949.png
1647637653916.png

1647637688805.png
1647637674540.png

1647637694565.png
1647637712792.png

+1
I was really upset at the fact that Cian tried blaming me for the rdm going on around riverside. All I did was spend 2 million pounds+ on shipments and gave out free weapons. I should be able to do whatever I want with the products I purchase using my in-game money. I never broke any rules. I went out of spawn to give out the free guns, even because I know being in spawn giving them out is against the rules, so as far as rules go, I did not break any. I then get told off by Cian as you see in chat, and it instantly aggravated me that he was demanding a rule that was not put in place by the higher ups on riverside. I saw him job banning a bunch of people and I told him "Cian your disgusting bro" and to "chill out". I get muted. I then wait about 3 or so mins before realizing I can't even play the game muted. Couldn't, even buy any shipments or switch jobs. Couldn't even leave the server due to it being considered an LTAP if I did, so I type in staff help that how long will I be muted because its interfering with my roleplay and he teleported to me and told me he is adding another 10 minutes, so I get a bit upset and I wait it out. I then go to Betfred and bet all my earnings that was supposed to go to the community by spreading shipments around the riverside map and to the riverside players.

In regards to V43's interaction with Cian, I personally don't see what he has done wrong. If you are spawning shipments of guns outside spawn and people are using these guns to rdm I don't see why Cian wouldn't tell you to stop as you are basically encouraging people to RDM.

Secondly, the clips which show cian gagging you both can you get a clip of what you actually said before you were gagged as the clip provided just shows you being gagged with no context behind it.

I am not going to be watching a 6hour long stream to see what else occured so if you want to go through the stream and clip the parts of what else happened please do and upload them onto this thread.

In regards to V43's interaction with Cian, I personally don't see what he has done wrong. If you are spawning shipments of guns outside spawn and people are using these guns to rdm I don't see why Cian wouldn't tell you to stop as you are basically encouraging people to RDM.

Secondly, the clips which show cian gagging you both can you get a clip of what you actually said before you were gagged as the clip provided just shows you being gagged with no context behind it.

I am not going to be watching a 6hour long stream to see what else occured so if you want to go through the stream and clip the parts of what else happened please do and upload them onto this thread.
for some reason, medal does not show what i was saying but we were trying to share discord names because armored had a clip of cian muting him for no reasson so him gagging us was wrong as he did it so no further proof was made against him.

I didn't see the reason for spawning shipments as an issue as all I was doing was spending my own earned in game money to supply the people of riverside to bear arms. I do not remember telling them to rdm. I shouldn't have got a verbal warn about a job ban for other people's punishments. I simply supplied the gun. If they choose to rdm with those weapons than that is there fault. If they want to pd raid or bank raid with those guns than that is there fault. If I sold them the guns and they rdmed it wouldn't be an issue because it helps the "economy" apparently said by Cian. I was also out of spawn the whole time I was buying and giving out those guns, so it was still within role play limits. It was all fun and roleplay at this point till Cian tried making up rules that aren't located no where on the server. I personally got muted as I said in my reply that did not get posted, for typing in chat soon after happytrappy got his cadet removed and a few other situations earlier that day with Cian escalated. I basically said "your being disgusting bro." or something like that and then I also said right after that "please chill out" then I got muted. Soon after, I made a staff chat about how long will I be muted and that it was interfering with my roleplay. At this point I couldn't even switch jobs or place bets at betfred. I get I called him disgusting, but a warning about staff disrespect should have been more necessary then a mute with no time provided. I also believe I have heard way worst things called to him and he did not react Apon them, so I figured this was due to my interaction before. after this, Cian decides to tp to me twice and tell me in voice chat that he was muting me for an additional 10 mins. Then he tped away. I was really upset and made another staff chat calling him a disgusting pig. Thats the only screenshot he provided of me by the way and I understand that was wrong, but the whole situation at this point escalated. This additional 10 mins would mean I can't leave, or play for 10 minutes because if I left then it would be considered an LTAP, so at this point I was super upset and almost left riverside as a whole.

I was also muted when I complained about Cian. When I was trying to share my discord so I could help with a report I was gagged so I was unable to.

Cian, what was said that lead to you gagging them both?
I can't remember exactly but it seemed to me they were going around the server telling everyone I was a pussy trying to form a "hate mob" against me

Like I previously mentioned could someone upload a clip of when Cian muted and gagged people, from the videos provided so far I don't see anything that Cian has done wrong.

Cian, what was said that lead to you gagging them both?
one of the clips below show my POV, chris dragged me in a sit but i could still hear H2Trappy and armoured trying to exchange discords when cian gagged them both, there was no hate mob, just 2 people wanting to make a staff report
Like I previously mentioned could someone upload a clip of when Cian muted and gagged people, from the videos provided so far I don't see anything that Cian has doneone

one of the clips below show my POV, chris dragged me in a sit but i could still hear H2Trappy and armoured trying to exchange discords when cian gagged them both, there was no hate mob, just 2 people wanting to make a staff report
They certainly weren't trying to exchange discord they were saying "Cian is an unwashed prick" and " he gets no bitches"

They certainly weren't trying to exchange discord they were saying "Cian is an unwashed prick" and " he gets no bitches"
It's fine I've got a clip of it. Where we get gagged right as I'm giving him my discord...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom