Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Craftys staff app not a good staff app i cant be bovered

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill provide 3 reasons on why i should be staff ( BTW im not doing template because its to much
1. im really active
2. i think i can be able to be a good staff member
3. and i really good at stuff like taking sits and much more

-1 not gonna lie, you have made 10 + staff apps and all of them got declined. The reason is because of your maturity levels, your warns are just horrid, you have not even used the template, you are VERY Biased, Also Very TOXIC. Yes, You may be "really active" but a lot of people believe that you will be staff for the power, instead of helping the server out, also you are not experienced what so ever in the role of staff, A LOT of staff members also don't believe that you are fit in the role of staffing in the community, looking back at your old staff apps there are just -1 Everywhere. Also you have got a very bad rep because of your actions in the server. I Hope this will make you to improve on yourself in the server, because if you change, you actually might have just a bit of hope within your other application that you will probably make in a few more days, however that is not guaranteed, so don't take it for granted - thanks Legal Lee :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom