Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Crimes against NHS different situation by Jackie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Jackie
SteamID64: 76561198350602770
Date of warning issue: 24/10-23
Member of staff: Zaxe
Warning reason (screenshot):
Why should we remove the warning?:
Rule B15 as you can read says yadada. I get brought to a sit while I'm AFK where Mini shows a clip of me killing him in a crate raid where he was combat reviving. As you can read on the rule I'm allowed to, he is reviving a counter party to my combat situation. In this case RS vs PD he is helping the PD and not us so I kill him. Apparently that is wrong and I get warned for following the rule as it is written in words. I talked to a head paramedic who is also staff and he told me all criminals have to be dead. Me and another RS where still standing so according to what he says it's still active combat situation. (I shot another paramedic who was reviving someone and got brought to sit about it where nothing happened in these same scenario)
1698169609033.png
1698169559506.png

Last edited:

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

I have watched the clip from Mini and what he did seems to be within the rules but from the clip where it ends it seems spacey might have broken a rule which is B21. If he has and you have it on clip you can dm it to me on discord kinget1 or just make a player report and if they are staff then a staff report.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom