Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Damian's staff Aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Damian/Sometimes I change to Markelle

1.2 How old are you? I am 16

1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes I have.

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?: I been playing in Riverside for 3 months.

1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes I am fluent in English.

1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:155860500

1.7 References (if any)? Please Ask for further information

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM is stands for Random DeathMatch, that means player can't kill other players without any Roleplay interactions.

Ex.1: Josh, kills jan for try his new weapon without any advert.
Ex.2: Cat goes behind the sco19 officer than stabs him when officer just spawned and tries to get a car. (True Story)

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR stands for New Life Rule. That means: Player born as a different pearson in every respawn. Player cannot remember events,players from his priveous life. And cant go the place where he died for 5 minutes.

Ex.1: Jonathan as police officer gets killed in bank raid than he straightly rushes bank again when he respawned.
Ex.2: Anthony tries to mug Ayton but Ayton fails to pay and Anthony kills him. When Ayton respawned he goes to pd and reports Anthony for murder.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP means: Natural fear that you would feel in life threadning situations in real life. When you outnumbered and there is no way to save your life than listen the commands.

Ex.1: Carmelo tries to stab them when 3 armed terrorists tries to kidnap him.
Ex.2: As a end of pursuit 4 officers points their gun at Ja. Ja gets out the car and pulls out his five seven.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia means having anger/hate against LGBTQ+ Community. Because of their sexual preferences

Ex.1: Batum writes we need to ban all gays from server in OOC chat
Ex.2: Richard as an NHS member doesn't heal Charles because Richard thinks Charles is Trans

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racisim means having anger/hate against Black people and humans from different races.
Ex.1: Ronald judges people by their skincolour and says n-word to them.
Ex.2: Christopher as a police superintendent doesn't promote Paul because Christopher thinks Paul is Asian.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I will bring them to quiet place and listen both of them. I will check logs to see did William adverted carjack than I check Williams warns. If he is new player i will verbaly warn him and tell him to read the rules. If he is experienced player i will warn William for stealing NHS vehlice.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will bring them to quiet place and listen both of them. I will check Logs to see Williams advert. Than I will ask Joe where he was at when he died if he says I was on pd i will tell Joe: William can kill you. But if he says i was outside PD i will ask for proof if he has i will warn William for RDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will bring them to quiet place and listen both of them. firstly I will say Joe he needs to change his job to hobo or delete his base. Than I will check logs to see adverts than I will tell William he needs to advert when he will do a crime and I also tell him he cant go back to same place for 5 minutes when he dies.
I will tell him to read the rules and than I will warn William for FTA and NLR.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will bring Joe to a quiet place and ask him why he exploded a bomb while there was PD meeting going on. If he has say something explainable like: 'It was after 5 seconds from advert. I can think he may not have seen the advert in that case I will verbaly warn him otherwise I will explain the situation to other staff member to ban him for MassRDM

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I am reliable and known in community. I played on server like 250 hours I know rules and server from bottom to top, I dont have a single warn I know the rules and how they work I know how to do an actual RP and I have 3 years of experiance in Rp servers , I am very active like 5-6 hours in a day also my discourt is open all day and i will be happy to answer questions and problems from players, I belive I have a nice and friendly pearsonality. I always try to aproach players friendly,nice and without prejudice.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Firstly i will look at staff hand book. If I still don't know how to handle the situation I will try to contact with other staff members in game. If I cant I will try via discourt and explain the situation to other staff member I will ask my questions and points that i what need to do. I will recive their advise to handle the situation than I will make the decision with them.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No I dont have.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
1)-knowledge of rules and server.
2)-can be active when most of staffs inactive like early mornings and late nights.
3)-I am patient and I am a good listener.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
1)-My accent.(but it is goes better everyday)
2)-I cant be active more than 2 hours a day in exam times.
3)-I can overthink some situations that require less thinking.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to become staff member because: On late nights and mornings there is sometimes no staff is online and I see some players broke rules and they dont make rp. I want to serve justice to them. I want help to make riverside bit serious and fun server with the Light of the rules. I want to help people with their questions and problems. I love this server and community because of that I want to help and improve the community of Riverside.
I think help people in garry's mod is fun and I want to spend my spare time with helping players and improve Role Playing content in the server that I love to play.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No I didn't recive any help. I writed all by myself.

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes. Feel free to ask whatever you need.

Thanks. Damian

Last edited:
+1 he has a good personality,his application look fine AF . I think he could be a great admin.

Neutral, I do believe you are a nice and friendly guy in game as i've had good interactions with you, but your application does lack detail in particular places.

Crashie

Senior-Moderator
Neutral, I've had no bad interactions with you however your application lacks detail.

Minus one , You need to put more detail into the last section of your application.

Neutral, haven’t had any bad interactions with you and your a nice guy in game. However like others have said a bit more detail would be nice.

+1 I've played with Damian in-game and he is very nice and knows the rules very well. I believe he would be a good staff member and he is also well respected and known in the Riverside community. Good Luck Damian!!!

-1 the reasoning behind why he wants to become staff isn't long enough
Neutral, I do believe you are a nice and friendly guy in game as i've had good interactions with you, but your application does lack detail in particular places.
Minus one , You need to put more detail into the last section of your application.
Neutral, haven’t had any bad interactions with you and your a nice guy in game. However like others have said a bit more detail would be nice.
+1 I've played with Damian in-game and he is very nice and knows the rules very well. I believe he would be a good staff member and he is also well respected and known in the Riverside community. Good Luck Damian!!!
Thanks for your feedbacks

Denied, your application lacks in detail, along with essential grammar and spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom