Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Dash - Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Dash
SteamID64: 76561198271985885
Date of ban issue: 09/09/2021
Member of staff: Celtric
Ban reason (screenshot):
1631222197887.png

Why should we unban you?: I believe that I did not say this or not recall saying such a horrible slur, in fact I feel uncomfortable with you saying this to me, I feel offended. considering I'm nonbinary they/them I believe I would not say the f*ggot slur. I asked for a video and they won't give it to me and I feel this case was really unprofessional and Celtric has a case of being unprofessional.

As you do not recall saying "faggot" let me let me refresh your mind. Here is the video of you saying said word.

With the unprofessional part i am sorry you feel this way but the video was not yet uploaded and it did take a while to upload, also i did mention to you that you can make an appeal and that is where the video would be uploaded to you.

Also this ban was issued by Paul not me.

One final thing even if you are "nonbinary they/them" it doesn't exempt you from discriminating the LGBTQ+ community.

As you do not recall saying "faggot" let me let me refresh your mind. Here is the video of you saying said word.

With the unprofessional part i am sorry you feel this way but the video was not yet uploaded and it did take a while to upload, also i did mention to you that you can make an appeal and that is where the video would be uploaded to you.

Also this ban was issued by Paul not me.

One final thing even if you are "nonbinary they/them" it doesn't exempt you from discriminating the LGBTQ+ community.
you just said the F word celtric, I feel offended please never say that again even with quotations wanna get canceled?

This Ban was issued on my behalf due to my game crashing mid sit. We have video evidence of you saying the F word towards another player who made a report against you for it. I have video evidence of this. But as it has already been posted there is no need for me to repost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom