Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied ^dawhell Staff Application!^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?

dawhell

1.2 How old are you?
I am 13 : July 27th 2009

1.3 Do you have a working microphone?

Yes I do.

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
17 Days. Just under 3 weeks. But that doesn't mean I'm not a good person. ;)

1.5 Are you fluent in English?
Fluent in two languages. English and Polish.

1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:523478731

1.7 References (if any)?
bobi
is the goat. KlevsPlaton ain't messing. I don't fuck around with Hybrid.
I ain't really known around riverside, but those who do know me are my friends and we dont mess.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM
, also known as Random Death Match, is defined by killing someone without any proper reason or any indication of any reason.

Example no.1: Player 1 decides to equip an Assault Rifle and kill Player 2 which he was just walking around the city. THIS IS RDM
Example no.2:
Player 2
is driving to The Large Banana inc. And sees Player 1 which he recognised for the RDM so Player 2 drove over Player 1 which killed him. THIS IS VDM (Vehicular Death Match) which is another way of RDMING.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR
, also known as New Life Rule, is defined by going back to the same place which you died to. Though to avoid this you have to wait 5 minutes to not break NLR.

Example no.1: Player 1
died at The Large Banana inc. So he went back to The Large Banana inc. to continue his journeys. THIS IS NLR even though nothing harmful happened, this is still NLR.
Example no.2:
Player 2 got killed during a mug which he failed to produce the 5k and he came back to kill the Mugger. Clearly he knew he was in the wrong and broke NLR. And commit RDM. Again this is NLR.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP,
is when you are undergoing fear in roleplay. You have to follow what the opposing force says or this is NITRP (No intention to Role Play) Like during a kidnap you need to do what they say to follow FearRP

is kidnapping Player 2 and Player 1 decides to equip a gun to kill his kidnapper. THIS IS BREAKING FEAR-RP.
Example no.2: Player 2
is mugging Player 1 and Player 1 decides to follow through and give Player 2 the right amount of money he asked for. THIS IS FOLLOWING FEAR-RP

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia
is where you are committing offensive acts or saying offensive phrases to the LGBTQIA+ Community Which isn't allowed in RiversideRP.

Example no.1:
Player 1 says the "Fa##ot slur" towards the Player 2 who is a part of the LGBTQIA+ Community. THIS IS HOMOPHOBIA.
Example no.2:
Player 2 says the phrase "You are gay!" and acts like its a bad thing to Player 1. THIS IS ALSO HOMOPHOBIA.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism
is where you are promoting Racial acts or are spreading Racial phrases, acts or doings. Racism is mainly aimed against people of different race. This is not allowed in RiversideRP

is calling people with a darker skin-tone avatar in Garry's Mod the "Ni##er Slur" THIS IS RACISM.
Example no.2: Player 2
as revenge mentions slavery and calls Player 1 a "slave". THIS IS ALSO RACISM.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First.
I would check chat logs to see if he had or had not adverted 'Carjack' If indeed he hasn't I will warn him for 'Failing to Advert'

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First.
I would check chat logs to see if he did advert PD raid. If he did then I would ask Joe if he was inside of PD at the time. If yes then I would close the sit as it was a misunderstanding. If not then I would warn William for RDM. The other five people that were killed can give statements and if necessary I will give him a warn for Mass RDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First.
I would check chat logs to see if there was no advert, then I would ask for proof that he did drive straight back the kill Joe again. If he did that would be a warn for Breaking NLR, RDM and Failing to Advert. If he did advert I would only warn him for Breaking NLR and RDM.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First.
I would check to see if the Bombing took place before or right after the Pd meeting advert. By checking chatlogs. Then If it was Before then I would just tell Joe that he should be careful as something could happen that would get him into trouble. If it was after I would tell him that a Bombing is a major crime and I would warn him for Major Crime and also MassRDM for the bombing as it was 5 minutes or less to a PD meeting.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I think I am a good asset to RiversideRP and I will work hard daily to show the difference between right and wrong to those who need help understanding that. I will not mess around whilst On Duty and I will always follow instructions from higher ups.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
In this specific situation I would try and get help from a higher up and see what they think of the situation. If not I will ask management.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No I do not.
Though I do think that I will learn on the job in RiversideRP. And that I won't produce any major mistakes and I will give the best behaviour whilst staffing on this server.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff.
Three strengths that I have are:

I always follow through with what I say.
I always behave my best when given a task.
I always try my hardest to improve on my self.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff.
Three weaknesses that I have are:

I still am in High School so there may be trouble with activity, but I always get on to play afterschool.
I may sometimes ignore you by accident which I am very truly sorry if it happens.
I don't always have motivation to get on as my real life
may affect my staffing.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I want to be a staff member because I think I will excel in staffing and act responsibly and I will be very patient with what ever may occur. I feel like I can and will be another great staff member that people will recognise in-game and I want to give the server an even better look by staffing for it.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
I have ADHD which may affect my staff abilities, though I will try and make sure that it will not and I will be on my best behaviour.

Have you received any help when creating this application?

No I have not, I have created this application with intent to staff the server and act accordingly.

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
I do indeed consent to further fact-checking and background checking as I accept that all my past problems and past misbehaviour should be taken into account and that I should be accordingly punished for past rule-breaking though I don't think I have any past rule-breaking.

This was my Staff Application for Riverside Roleplay and I hope you enjoyed as much as I enjoyed writing it. With best intent and the most caring, have a wonderful day!! :D

This took 2 hours lol my hands hurt. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask here or on my discord: dawhell#5818 Have a good day!

-0 , you have written a good application but I don't believe I've seen you in game at all if i am to see you in game and i think you have a good attitude id be more than happy to +1

-0 , you have written a good application but I don't believe I've seen you in game at all if i am to see you in game and i think you have a good attitude id be more than happy to +1
Okay I will try and interact with you more if I see you in-game. Have a good day/night.

+1
You are very active ingame, I've had good interactions with you ingame and your application is great- however reading it gave me epilepsy due to the colors. Also if possible try improve your mic quality.
Good luck!

Has referenced having ADHD and behavioural issues that affects how he acts on the server and around people. If what you say is true and your mental health issues affect how you conduct yourself then I do not believe that you should hold a position of such power on the server.

+1
You are very active ingame, I've had good interactions with you ingame and your application is great- however reading it gave me epilepsy due to the colors. Also if possible try improve your mic quality.
Good luck!
Thanks hybrid, as for the mic quality I cant really change that as I use my phone for a mic with a random app that connects it to my pc using wifi. And I don't really have money for a new mic as my old one got shit on after i threw my headset at a wall. Microphone broke but atleast the surround sound audio works lol.

Has referenced having ADHD and behavioural issues that affects how he acts on the server and around people. If what you say is true and your mental health issues affect how you conduct yourself then I do not believe that you should hold a position of such power on the server.
Yeah fair enough I do agree, I am seeing an ADHD Psychiatrist about the issues and I think I might be given medication to make myself more calm. I am happy to give you more information but from now on whenever I am in-game I will always try to keep my mental health at a steady to not cause anything. Hopefully I can make that -1 change to a +1. I do believe that my mental health issues are slowly getting better as I am in a calm environment. I may get angry at some point like getting triggered by people but I will do my best to keep myself shut up when that happens. Have a good day!! :p

You are very immature and I have had many unpleasant interactions with you in the past. I have seen you have total disregard for rules and disrespecting fellow players.

Azz

Neutral,

Although I’ve seen you active and playing in game and I believe you intentions for riverside are good. I don’t think you quite meet the expectations a staff member has to meet. I have heard and seen that you have a bad temper which shows a lack of maturity.

I am willing to give you a plus one when you next reapply if you show more maturity on the server.

Thanks,

Azz

Denied, please try to improve your reputation ingame before reapplying for staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom