Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Drezz staff app

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Drezz​

1.2 How old are you? 11​

1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes (i barely use it)​

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? over 3-4 months​

1.5 Are you fluent in English? No​

1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:92318743​

1.7 References (if any)?​

None​

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM(random death match) = RDM Is when someone KILLS someone For no reason

EXAMPLE 1: Will asks peter if he likes the I woke up in a new bugatti. Peter replies to will that no he doesn't like it. He kills him for it.​

EXAMPLE 2: Timmy buys A perma knife and he see's William(hobo king) that is Playing with props He kills him because he hates the sound of it​

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: (new life rule) NLR: When you get killed at pd you can't go back there until the 5 MINS cooldown is over​

EXAMPLE 1: Peter mugs John. he doesn't give the cash, Peter kills him. He comes back killing peter and laughs at him​

EXAMPLE 2: Xhon Adverts PD RAID and kills william. William gets fucking mad and comes back and kills Xhon​

`2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:multiple people are aiming at billy he must be scared.​

example 1 :A police officer Pulls over joe for transporting lots of guns. The police guy is aiming at billy. He pulls out a AK47 on him.The officer kills billy.​

2: PD is raided, bill surrenders which he has MULTIPLE weapons pointed at him He proceeds to stab them​

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:The homophobia definition is the fear, hatred, discomfort with, or mistrust of people who are lesbian, gay, or bisexual​

1: there's a T tryout. Harry isn't let in because of his sexuality​

2: Few LM members come up to a guy and Kills a random guy because for his skin color​

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:Racism is a thing where someone dislikes cause of skin color​

EXAMPLE 1:Joe finds out that Abraham Is Muslim. He kills him for it and later calls him a bomber. That's a stereotypical answer because Joe thinks Muslims are bombers​

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?​

I would bring them to the courthouse top and. i would hear both of stories. I would explain to William he can't steal a NHS car.then i will proceed to warning William for CRIMES AGAINST NHS​

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?​

I would tp to Joe and hear his story. Then i will proceed to hear William story. When i know everything i would check if he adverted the Raid.I would tell Joe it was a mistake that if he adverts PD RAID everyone IN is gonna be dead.​

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?​

As i said again, i would bring them to a safe place. I will check the logs. I would explain joe only hobos can build on the sidewalks then william will be warned with RDM+NLR+FTA​

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?​

I would bring them to a safe place. Then i will hear BOTH of stories . I proceed to check the logs. When i know everything i would tell joe that bombing is a MAJOR crime. I would proceed to Ban Joe for 5 weeks RDM.​

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?​

I would always deal with trollers + and there are many minges​

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?​

I will call a higher staff rank or contact one on discord​

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?​

No, I don't​

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:​

Activity, I know a lot of Rules​

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:​

School ,Pool Lessons,Lots of homework,​

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?​

I really want to be a staff because: i am very active on dead time server when there are CHAOS​

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?​

No.​

Have you received any help when creating this application? Yes, translator​

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes, You have my consent​

I don't see you as a good fit for the staff team, better mention you don't have a good reputation, also you are not mature enough with you always having at least 1 claim against you per session that you come on to play the server. Fix your attitude and also your reputation.

Good Luck - ⚜️Legal Lee⚜️

-1 I don't think you're application is serious enough.
  1. You haven't listed three strengths.
  2. You said "I would always deal with trollers + there are many minges".
  3. You don't seem very professional or mature.

Top Bottom